Chapter 9-Open Up

"Y-y-yeah?And?"He smirked "Would you like to go with me?"I looked at him.My face reddened with embarrassment. He asked me to the dance.."So..?"i looked down at my legs. They where shaking and so where my hands."Hot fudge!"the girl in the front screamed.He got up and grabbed us the cake.What do i do?Do i say yes cause i want to,but what will people say?!He sat in front of me and handed me a spoon.I stared hard at it."So..no?"he asked with a mouth full of fudge cake.

"N-n-no!I wanna go with you..but..what...will our parents think?"He smiled at me and chuckled "Oh silly boy.."He squeezed my thigh under the table."They wont know."I gasped and looked away embarrassed. He let a chuckle slip from his lips."Come on and eat with me or I'll feed you!"I looked at the bowl.He had pushed the cherry aside,does that mean he doesnt want it?I want it..He suddenly put it on his spoon."Open up."He smirked

"O-o-okay."i said and opened my mouth a little.He put the cherry stem in his mouth and grabbed my head.He pulled me to his face ans he smashed his lips against mine "What are you doing?!"i asked muffled from his face against mine.He put the cherry in my mouth and then squeezed my shoulders."Haha your so cute you look like a tomato!"I hid my face in my cheeks "S-s-shut up!"He laughed at me and got up.He threw away our trash and then walked to me.

"What should i carry you too?"He smirked."W-w-what?!"He pulled me out the chair and picked me up."Your so light you need to eat more!"I looked away."Ill take you home and..feed you."he winked.I blushed deeply and he put me in the car."Dont act like you dont love it when i flirt with you..it drives you crazy."