I Wish I Could Forget You But It's Out Of Hand

Pete's p.o.v:

"Do you really want to know?" I sigh, looking at the curious boy beside me.

"Yes, as your boyfriend I think I have the right to know what is going on Pete"

I let out a long, stressed sigh "you know how on the roof top I said there's more to the story I told you of why I'm the way that I am?"

A look of curiosity and realization crosses over his face before he nods, signaling me to continue.

"He's the part I left out..." I trial off not really wanting to continue, but Patrick's right, He has the right to know.

Patrick squeezes my hand reassuringly, showing that I can sincerely trust him. I feel safe with Patrick. I'm so comfortable and at ease with him around. I have never felt this way about anyone before, it's nice.

I take a deep breath "about five years ago I met Mikey, and I was instantly attached to him. I was head over heels for him even, I was young and stupid and I thought he felt the same way...but it wasn't like that at all"

"W-what do you mean?" He asks, his eyes scanning all over my face in concern.

"Well I thought we were in a relationship...but he didn't think of it like that. I was just sex, nothing more and nothing less. I should've seen the signs when we were together, I never met his parents or any of his friends, and when we were in public he pretended as if he didn't even know who I was. At first I thought it was because he was embarrassed about being gay, but it was because he was embarrassed of me"

"Pete-"

"There's more"" I interrupt. "W-when I didn't want to sleep with him...he got...angry."

"Pete, he didn't take it out on you...did he?"

"That's not the point, the point is he used me. He made me feel like my only purpose was for sex. He made me feel like that was the only thing I was good at. H-he used me like a slave. I broke things off with him when I found out he had a boyfriend."

"I'm so sorry, Pete" Patrick looks at me with so much sorrow and pity, I hate it. I hate that look, it makes me feel like a little baby.

I shrug "His boyfriend wouldn't put out, so he used me as his boy toy. But that doesn't matter, it's in the past now."

"But it's not in the past Pete, he's at our school, he knows our dorm number, what if he hurts you again and I'm not there to help you?"

I sigh looking down at the ground, I know he's right. I know what Mikey's capable of. He might look like an adorable man with awkward knees and permanent resting bitch face, but on the inside he's a monster with a horrible temper.

(DISCLAIMER: I LOVE MIKEY WAY, I DON'T MEAN ANY OF THIS. Okay let's continue)

"Don't worry about it, babe" I fake a small smile.

"Stop with the fake smiles, I'm your boyfriend, of course I'm gonna worry. Even if we weren't dating I would still worry...I just...I just want you to be safe" he gives me a look, kinda reassembling a sad puppy.

"I got it under control Patrick, trust me"

"Promise?"

"Promise" I nod.

"Good" he leans over pecking me on the lips. "You need to start locking the door" he calls over his shoulder, as he gets up to take off his costume. Damn does he look sexy in that outfit. He looks sexier without it though.

------------------------------

Lyrics from "Crave" by Waterparks.

Quick question, how do you pronounce Peterick?

Peter-rick

Pete-trick