Chapter 11: Decision

(Y/N)'s Pov
Who is Exo???...and why did they mention my brother from the Exo thing???...I was confused I asked them a lot of times but non of them answered...

<RapMonster> (Y/N) we can't really tell you and we are sorry...
<(Y/N)> and why is that???
<Jin> Maybe not now...but you will now soon...
<(Y/N)> is that bad???
<Suga> Maybe...
<(Y/N)> Then I am leaving the mansion...
<Maknae Line> What?!?!?...Where are you gonna leave?!!?!?
<(Y/N)> Maybe...in the street???
<J-Hope> You idiot how could you say that!!!...Fine live in our dorm...

I was about to answer no but there stupid called girlfriends came...and look at me disgusted while my oppas gave a poker face...I just rolled my eyes and was about to walk out but Jungkook oppa held my arm making there so called girlfriends look at me shock and was about to cry...

<Tzuyu> Kookie-ah...w-why are you holding her hands?...
<Jungkook> Its my life and I can do everything I want to!!!
<BTS> and please leave us alone...and (Y/N) will be staying at our dorm Nd don't you dare come!!!
<Twice> W-What...b-but you guys are all guys and she is a girl!!!
<BTS> We don't care so fuck off...

I just stayed silent cause for a long years my brothers was defending me from this bitches...I look at them one by one...and signaled them to go out...and went to a place while we are alone all together...they nodded and Jungkook oppa pull me with him and went to the Van...but as soon as I was about to go in a guy pulled me away from Jungkook oppa and I saw Chaenyeol with some other teenagers guys???

<(Y/N)> The fuck!!!...let go of me...I will go with my real BROTHERS!!!...who treat me well but someone else there was not even doing the right thing!!!

He was about to slap me but Jimin oppa held his hand...I pulled my hands from him but he didn't let me...

<Chaenyeol> Come with us right this instant!!!
<V> She will not!!!
<Baekhyun> V that's enough Chaenyeol is her real brother and its not you guys so she will come with us...
<V> Do you think I will let her go that easily?!?!...we toke care if her when she was just a baby!!! And now you will going to take her away from me from my brothers?!?!?!

That's right they grow me up perfectly...But I didn't expect V oppa to say that......

<NamJin> (Y/N) choose one of us...its your own decision...
<Sope> (Y/N) I hope you will chosse the right one...

I look at them one by one and..........

Thats enough for now...I am tired already yup I know it's short but forgive my fingers is to lazy to move...and my mom wants me to sleep...Ugh!!! Cause we have school tomorrow and its 11:00 in the evening right now...Good Night/Morning

To be Continued...