Chapter 18: Last Chance

-------
V's Pov
The interview ended and Namjoon hyung decided to talk this to Bang Si Hyuk...I sigh. I walk in his office and see all the members was already there expect for me and the worst was they are glaring at me that could kill me soul

I bowed and sat down

"V what is this rumors?! This could ruin your reputation!!!"

I just look down and didn't respond.

"Ugh!!! You know YG and Bighit entertainment are very close to each other!!! Don't do this or else our friendship with them are over!"

He shouted at me and the others look at me shooking there head while sighing

"Im sorry Pd-nim."

I stuttered...

Pd-nim was about to talk when someone barge in.

---------
Y/n's Pov
I was walking in the corridor when this gold door caught my attention...Maybe they put there trophy's here...

I opened the door and saw the 7 of them with that guy...I widened my eye and quickly closed it!

'What the heck are you thinking Y/n!!!'

I thought...I quickly walk back the room when Jungkook oppa and the others left me to...

----------
J-Hope's Pov
I sigh and look at V...

"V this is your last chance!!!"

Bang Si Hyuk shouted at him...we all leave the office disappointed by V...

"Tae what were you thinking back then!!!"

I shouted at him making him startled.

"Hyung I just bumped into her before and I didn't realize they took some pictures..."

He said stuttering...

"Why do always do the problems!"

I replied at hin didn't realize I was making a fight.

"Are you trying to fight me now!!!"

He shouted

"Ha! Didn't you realize you punch Jimin you solo Y/n! And now dating BlackPink's Jennie!"

"That was before!!!"

He shouted at me once again...my fist formed in to punch style and I was about to punch him but the others held me...

"Do you think Mom like what are you doing!!! Do you love Y/n or Jennie?! If you don't go to Jennie so it is easier to Y/n to choose the 6 of us!!!"

I didn't include him....

"That is enough!!! Okay!!!"

Namjoon yelled at the both of us.

"Y/n is already back and you too are still arguing!!!"

Jin hyung added...I sigh and they let go of me, I stomp of from there and went to the car while waiting for them...

-------
Meanwhile
Y/n's Pov
I walk towards the exit seeing J-hope oppa leaning againts the car with a pissed face, I slowly walk towards him and waved my hands infront of his face...

"Hey Oppa!!! What's the matter?"

I ask him and he look at me he quickly change his mood into a happy one.

"Nothing Princess."

"Oh Okay! Where's the other's?"

He just shrugged and I look at him confused.

"Oppa!!! I was watching your performance at the screen and you was a really good dancer!!! And are you an Idol or something?"

"Yes Princess! I am an idol so are your other oppa's!"

He said while smiling...

"And Thank you!"

He added.

"Hehe! Hobi oppa your so funny and cute at the sametime!"

I covered my mouth...Wait?! What?!...Okay another name that slip out from my mouth.

He look at me shock and can't believe what he heard

"Y/n you remembered my nickname!!!"

To be Continued...