Chapter 49: Funeral

[ No One's Pov ]
The boys started to leave as there manager called them for there schedule. At first they was disappointed that they will leave Y/n alone but they need to or else Bang Pd Nim will be angry at them. Hara walk towards her with tears stream down on her face.

"Y/n,I am very sorry..for making you have many problems on your life.." She kiss her forehead as she walks out of the door. Her husband must been mad at her but she didn't care.

While Hara walks out of the hospital a guy came and went to Y/n's room. He went in seeing her trying to stood up.

"Long Time no see Y/n" he smirk,Y/n look at him confuse "Who are you?" She ask "I'm Mark,come with me."

Mark force her to come he put a mask on her so no one would see her. They went to a black van and drove off.

[ Mark's Pov ]
__Flashback__
"I need you to make me a deal" i said to Bambam trough the phone call "What deal?" He ask full of curios on his voice "Buy me a dead body and put it as Y/n,we need to let them know that Y/n is really dead,I want Y/n and she is only mine so don't you ever fail me again Bambam.." I said serious I ended the phone call and went in the hospital smirking to my self.

__End__

______________________
[ Namjoon's Pov ]
I went in the hospital to see the doctor that we fought yesterday night. I went to him to ask how is Y/n

"Hey doc...How's Y/n?" I ask him softly.

He turn around with papers in his hand.

"Oh!,her funeral is tomorrow so they get her ready for tomorrow!" He said with nervousness i his voice.

I could sense there is something wrong but I shook it out. I then nodded and went out to leave since we have practice I need to tell them neither

__Day of the Funeral__
We was here putting flowers in her grave as the funeral just ended alot of people came since she is an idol. Jimin came towards me

"Hyung...we didn't even have the chance to say that we love her,I think we need to move on" he said while tears stream down on his face but he wipe it quickly.

"Yes,Jimin-ah we need to love someone else..she's dead..." I said earning a tear drop on my cheeks "Come on we need to go..." I said going to the van with the other members following me.

We went to Mcount down show since this is our comeback.We took the title 'her' for resembling Y/n..she was our everything. We went tot he stage seeing alot of fans there. Although you can barely see our eyes red and puffy for crying but we didn't mind. The background started playing as we sang and dance to it.

As we finish we went back to the backstage seeing Malia sitting on the couch playing with Tae's phone.

"Yah!!,who told you to touch my phone?!" He said trying to get the phone but Malia dodge it.

"Malia!,the dna is finally here!" The old woman who came with Malia when we first met her and she's with the old man.

"Here is it the result you had been waiting for.." I took the paper as the other members went towards me.

--Not Match--

My eyes widen as I saw the paper "So all this days you had been lying from us?!" Taehyung said while Suga hyung pulled him.

"I'm sorry oppas...I am just a fan and you guys are my obsession..I jus didn't know what came up on my mind.."

"Get out!!!" I commanded.

She quickly get out as I yelled at her.

To be Continued...

____________________
One more chapter and we are done here!!!...and I (J)Hope you guys vote and comments..Will I make a book 2?..tell me then.

Goodbye!!! 👋😂

Goodbye!!! 👋😂