Chapter 47: Running Away

[ Y/n's Pov ]
I don't know why but I stood up on my own. I ran out of the room to out of the mansion. I started running away and my brother stared at my back he tried calling me out but I continued running.

"Yah!!!,Y/n come back!" He shouted

I just continued running,I don't care if I lost my way I just want to run away from this lie life world of mine it's too cruel.

I stop running and turn around I was at the capital there was still a lot of people here. But I didn't notice there was a car who was going to hit me. I look at the car and just close my eyes

And it turn all black.

[ No one's Pov ]
Y/n was covered with blood as people started to panic as they realize it was their one and only idol Park/Jeon Y/n she is there laid with a bunch of blood around her. One old woman called the ambulance and after a minute there is it they took Y/n's body and took her body to the hospital.

"OMG!,its Y/n!!" Some teenager boys shouted as their parents calm them down.

"Y/n,what are you doing?" The old woman sigh as she said those words "Your brothers aren't taking good care of you,I told them if I die they need to treat you where and for your mother Alyna.." She sigh's once again.

__Meanwhile Bangtan's Dorm__
The maknae's was watching some animes as the elders was just sitting at the kitchen don't know what to do when the news pop out of the TV making the maknae's focus.

"Listen everyone Park Y/n also know the Main Rapper and Main dancer,center of the group called Flower Charms had a accident just this time!,all of the fans who notice its really her,a old lady took her to the xxx hospital now"

The maknae's started to panic as they called for their hyung's who isn't paying attention to them. V got piss and walk to them yelling at them making them get back to reality.

"Hyungs!!!,we need to get to the hospital and we need to hurry!!!" V shouted full of anger they look at V with a confuse face.

"Why?" They ask in just one go meanwhile Jimin and Jungkook who is impatience walk to them and drag them out of the dorm to their car.

"Jin Hyung drive as to the xxx hospital!,now!" Jimin shouted making Jin flinch he quickly took out the keys and drove off.

[ ???'s Pov ]
I got a taxi and went to the xxx hospital. Even tough Y/n isn't my real daughter,I had promise Alyna that I need to protect her. And yes I am not dead yet. A doctor took good care of me who is my new husband.

When I arrived at the hospital. I saw seven young mens who was shouting at the nurse to faster her work. They quickly went to the elevator rushing?.

I went to the desk and ask the nurse politely "Where is Jeon-I mean Park Y/n's room?" I ask her "Oh at the 307 room just go up its on the third floor." She smiled and I nodded.

"Thank you.." I went to the elevator. I arrived at the third floor observing the rooms 'Room 307' there is it. She was still being operated at this room. I saw the seven young mens who is sitting and some was walking i circles. I seat opposite at them and i heard there conversation.

"Yoongi!,OMG!,can't you stop walking in circles!!!...You are making me dizzy!" A guy said.

Yoongi?, I look up and realization hit me they are my seven sons.

[ Jin's point of view ]
Namjoonshouted at Yoongi who is impatient walking in circle. I look up and saw a old lady looking at our direction. I nudge Namjoon.

"That old lady is looking at our way?,weird?" I said and he look at me "Yeah I know--,Wait!!!,its that Mom?!"

TO BE CONTINUED...