Chapter 50: End

[ No One's Pov ]
__1 year later__
The boys had been a fight since then they resigned as idols they didn't continue it since they always fight. As for Taehyung he finally said it to the world that Jennie is his girlfriend at first the fans didn't agree but they learn to love them as a couple. Until one day. Hoseok and Jimin is walking passing all the shop. Fans still everywhere at them but they didn't care at all.

"Hyung,I am tired and can we go eat?" Jimin ask "Hmmp..fine" Hoseok agreed.

They went to a restaurant full of people. This was the restaurant they always take Y/n for. Siblings hang over they always said that until she is gone.

"Hyung,n-not here.." Jimin said with his head down low "Where do you want to go then?" Hoseok ask him

"Can we just--" jimin got cut off "Oppas?"

Someone ask,they turn around seeing Malia standing right infront of them.

"Oh!,hey...long time no see Jimin and Hoseok oppa..what are you guys doing here?" She ask but softly this time "Eat..but we change our minds...Y/n--" Hoseok cut his words.

"Sorry,we need to go..." Jimin said pulling Hoseok out of the restaurant. Accidentally they bump into someone,it was Jennie and Taehyung holding hands.

"H-Hyung?" V ask while letting go of Jennie's hand "Hey V.." Jimin said then drag Hoseok away...Jimin drag J-hope to there apartment not wanting to have a long conversation with Tae.

[ J-Hope's Pov ]
We went back to the apartment and he flop down on the couch. I sigh then went to the bathroom. I took the pills and ate them I been doing this since Y/n was dead. I just want to make her out of my mind just once but I can't. Jimin barge in the bathroom looking at me in the mirror.

"Hyung?!,what are you doing!,don't do this again!!" He said trying to get the pills I put my arms up since he is shorter than me

"Jimin,just get out of this..." I said calmly,but instead he didn't listen he took my pills when I was not paying attention and flush it on the bowl.

"Dafuq?!,I need those!!!,Ugh!!" I went out of the bathroom running back to the street. I was walking on the street when I suddenly felt dizzy and then I fall on the hard ground and my eyes felt heavy and that's when I realize I passed out.

[ Jimin's Pov ]
He didn't listen to me instead he just walk out of the apartment leaving me alone. I felt my self getting sweaty and I decided to take a bath. I took the towel and placed it at the floor. I poured water at the tub and the went in. There was a floating picture at the tub and I took it. This was taken by Y/n when she took us some picture on Jin Hyung's polaroid camera. I took a random lighter and then burn the picture I put my self dipper on the tub as the water goes on top of my head..I just want to drown and die.

[ Jungkook's Pov ]
I was walking on the streets when I decided to go on an alley..it was noon and it was a little bit dark. There was two guys who was walking and I suddenly bump in to them.

"Yah!!,what the fuck is your problem?!" One of the guys with hoodie shouted but I kept walking and didn't realize they turn me around making me hit the wall.

"What?!,its just a small bump!" I shouted with anger,I don't want to be disturb in this situation...I hate it when someone disturb my silence. They walk even closer to me and started to bit the hell out of me. After they finish they run off and took my money and I sat at the ground holding my stomach in pain.

[ Suga's Pov ]
It was night and I was staying at my room Y/n's picture was hanging on my room everywhere. I took a lighter and started playing with it.