Chapter 2

Sierra

The two explored the place they woke up in. By exploring, I mean Remi dragging Reed everywhere with a smile while Reed is on the verge of crying.

'You're hurting me, Remi,' Reed cried out in his head, black tears welling up in his eyes.

"Shush, I thought you didn't have a mouth," Remi said.

"Wait, " he said, stopping, turning around to look at Reed before continuing, "You can speak?!" Remi asked, smile dropping in surprise, which caused Reed to just stare at Remi. "I'm only thinking..." Reed thought, looking away from Remi's eyes.

"Thinking?" Remi asked confused. Well, of course, he would be confused, not just anyone can read someone's mind.

"I don't know... I mean, we're not exactly human anymore so," Reed thought, slinking away from Remi's intense gaze. "Maybe we're just some special thing that can have this kind of unique abilities?"

"True, but this is rather nice. We can actually communicate, without writing in the dirty dirt. Pfft, dirty dirt," Remi said, laughing at how he said: "Dirty dirt" like the immature child he was.

"It is a bit easier. But shouldn't we find shelter or someone else first? What if there are monsters in this world?" Reed asked, starting to tear up once again with those adorable black blobs in his large black eyes that look carefully drawn on.

"Nah, there's nuthin' of the sort 'round here. Save for the Wolf-like things, the weird zombie guys, seriously, this place is like a crappy video game if you're not in the right place." A feminine voice sounded behind the two, sending the two boys up in the air, surprised they weren't the only two in the place.

Turning around, the two boys found a tan shape, one big eye with a heart in the middle, and a dust of freckles on her cheeks and nose. She has no boobs, to Remi's disappointment.

The tan character spoke up, "Well, on another note, hiya! I'm Sierra! Well, I think I'm Sierra. The teller told me my name was Sierra, and we never, ever, ever doubt the teller! So I'm Sierra! And you two are gay!" the assumed female with an unreal flat-as-hell chest.

"I can see you're staring at my chest, so please be a gent' and just introduce yourselves! Please. Don't stare at the nonexistent boobs. They don't exist in this world." Sierra said, glaring at the tall and dark Remi.

"Damn it! Not the boobs! The titties!" Remi shouted to the sky in anguish and anger. "Calm down, you can still draw and imagine them. It's fine." Reed said, trying to calm Remi down with a sweatdrop on the side of his head.

"My name's Remi, the tall guy. This kid's Reed. He's the crybaby," Remi said, once he calmed down, which earned him a light punch on the shoulder from Reed.

"Finally! Names! Anyways, there are the weird soulmate thingies in this afterworld, whatever. I'm da' girl you talk to if ya' interested in knowing if ya' partner is your soulmate! Ya' know, the guy or gal you were born to be with! My eye turns heart when they be standin' next to each other," she said, not a breath in between.

"So, you're saying that we're born to be... Lovers? Partners?" Remi asked while Reed was blushing a bit too hard. "I can imagine me b-being with Remi but, I don't think it's r-really p-possible..." Reed thought quickly, even stuttering in his thought process.

"Why ya' blushin' so hard, darlin'? You're so cute!" Sierra said. "If only he wasn't taken by Remi..." She thought, close-eyed.

"I heard that," Remi said, protectively putting an arm around Reed. "Now, that we got the weird 'Soulmates' out of the way, tell us about the world we just woke up in. Why are we here?" Remi asked for Reed, who was just about to think that and was just as curious.

"Well, like I told ya', this nice place is da' afta' life! Yall' dead boys. Dead!" Sierra said, smiling like she isn't dead too.

"Dead?!" Remi shouted as Reed started crying silently.

"Yes, now yall' want me to finish or nah?" Sierra asked. "Fab, now there's a cit' somewhere, yall' might wanna' start there. They tell ya 'bout age, name, past, how ya died, all that good stuff." She smiled.

"Well, lead the way? Or perhaps get some shelter, the place is kinda dark," Remi said, a shaking Reed in his arms.

"Alrighty, follow me! I got a place 'round here," Sierra led the way, Remi and Reed following, mostly Remi just comforting Reed as he slowly collected himself back together.

"And here be me humble dumble home!" Sierra roared into the starry sky. In front of the three, there is a small house, fit for two, and cozy.

"Let's stay here for da' day. The night's close! Gotta get energy!" Sierra said, opening the door.

"I'll explain a bit more later. Now, you two gay lovers, go and sleep in that bed, I got me own bed." Sierra said, pointing to a twin sized bed, and another twin sized bed.

"Now, go be lovely dovely but no sexy stuff. Not that you know how to do that yet but, still no." Sierra said before jumping to her bed, which made a large creek sound from the springs.

"That's... Wait, but I thought we don't have any dicks." Remi said, looking at Reed.

"Please go easy on me, Remi," Remi thought, looking away.

"I would if I knew how to."

"Oh my god, you two gay dumbasses go to bed."