Just The Beginning

I can't believe it! I don't know why, but out of anyone that he could've picked, Murdoc chose me to go on stage! I blush brightly, my face becoming the color of my now pink cheeks. My eyes are as big as the moon, while my bright blue eyes glow in excitement.

Murdoc grins that specific grin that he always does to make the ladies squeal in delight, causing 2D to smile cutely from behind. Murdoc gives me his bass guitar, and I instantly begin to pluck the delicate strings to the song "Feel Good Inc". The crowd screeches in glee as the band looks on in shock and grin widely. This is amazing! At the end of the song I take a bow. Just as 2D was going to say something, I waver slightly.

I wake up with a start as a car drives quickly through a puddle, sending it into my face and soaking my clothes. 

"GodDAMMIT!" I growl as I stand up, taking in my surroundings.

 I have walked a long way in search of a place I can call home. I was abandoned at age ten. I'm sixteen, but I look like a ten year old because of how skinny I am, and how short I am compared to others. I sigh, looking at the tall pine and cedar trees that are no longer stopping the rain from soaking me any more than I am now. I probably should get moving anyways; hopefully I can find an abandoned shack or something. 

I slowly edge my way next to the road, still replaying the scenes from my dream like a movie. I look to the right, then the left; no cars coming. I then begin to amble across the street until suddenly a pair of headlights appear, blinding me and causing me to stop and stare like a deer in headlights. What the hell? A school bus? School hasn't even started yet! Before I can do anything, I feel my eyes grow huge and my pupils shrink until they become slits, resembling a cat. I know whenever I'm terrified my eyes turn an extremely bright greenish blue. 

The bus driver slams on his brakes a little too late; a second later I find myself flying an inch off the ground, then touch down. I feel my vision blurring, and the last thing I sense is an 'Oh shit' from a gruff voice before the dizziness takes over.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! I'm back from my hiatus! Sorry XD. Working on chappy 2 now. Sorry this was so short. 

Love yall!~Feh🌌🎧🌆