Little Red Corvette

Alex POV

I knew John in high school. Everyone did, he was the all star soccer player that had his own corvette. It was a 1989 cherry red convertible corvette that was as fast as hell. I knew we were friends but I never knew this, he loved me. And I loved him in return.

He asked me out on the last day of Junior year. Of course I said yes. He took me everywhere that summer, in that little red corvette. We went to the beach, like every good cliché movie, with our round sunglasses and board shorts. John taught me how to surf, he took his board and bought me one. All summer we spent at the beach, the movies, the arcade, and our houses. But no matter what, all I needed was him. Senior year went by faster than I thought, John and I quickly becoming the power couple, everyone knew who we were. We got voted best couple for the year books and we had matching senior quotes. Mine being "I am not throwing" and his "away my shot at loving you." I would always call him by his nickname 'Little Red Corvette'

In a year we got into the same college. We moved in together in the same dorm, and continued our relationship. Making one of the cutest couples on Campus, with Lafayette and Hercules making Mullette and Thomas and James making Jeffmads, than us and our ship-name LAMS. We made friends with Mullette, becoming the best of friends, Jeffmads, not so much because I hate Jefferson but John likes James. But this story is not about them, it's about the night we took each other's innocence.

He sat there, across from me, watching the screen of my laptop. The movie that was on my laptop played in the background of our thoughts.

"Lexi~" John whispers to me crawling closer.

"Hey Corvette" I sat back.

"Why do you call me that?" He questions, crawling onto my lap.

"Because you're as fast as your dam corvette." I answer turning to him. He straddles me and puts his hands around my neck.

"What are you doing little red corvette?" I question him.

"Lexi~" He says again, with sass in his voice.

"Yes Corvette?"

"What are cars best for?" He asks.

"Driving?" I answer as more of a question.

"Yes, and?"

"Riding?" I question again. He smiles a very mischievous smile.

"That's right." He sneaks and slams his lips onto mine. We have done this before, his shirt of the first to be thrown off then mine, but he moved lower and put his hands on the zipper of my pants and I froze.

"Are you sure Little Red Corvette? This is what you want?" I look at him, really wanting him to continue, but I would not force him if he is unsure

"I want this Lexi, I need it." He hums to me, quickly coming up to my face and kissing me, biting my lip and pulling on it. I moan and he laughs, going back down to my zipper. He deprives me of my clothes, then removing his. John take some more look at my face, which is contorted with pleasure, then sinks down onto me without prep or lube. He cries out in a mix of pain and pleasure stopping about three fourths down.

"Are you ok John?" I say, more like a moan.

"Yea." He grunts, getting used to the new sensation.

"Then ride Little Red corvette." I says and me smirked, keeping his eyes screwed shut,, he starts to bounce. I moan and he continues faster, my hands guiding his hips.

"Lexi~" he trailes off clenching around me, signaling that he is close. I snake one of my hands to his hair and yank on it. He lets out a whorish moan then releases. I thrust a little bit then released into him. He moans at the feeling then collapses.

"Dam..." I say looking down on his at my chest.

"Dam...." He replied.

"We have class in the morning Corvette." I say and he laughs.

"Is that the only thing you care about?" HE questions

"No, I just don't think you will be able to walk." I reply with a smirk. He stops, then thinks.

"Dam it."

¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥

This is the 30th part.... I'm insane. I will be updating 2 more before I stop work on this and move to my other 3 books. Yes I did say three! When I come back to this book I will have published and completed 3 other books! Here is the list~

Finish my LAMS book. The next two will be....

Mullette: The Way I Love You

LAFLAMS: The Rock, The Paper, and The Scissors.

I credit this idea to LamsBaby  she came up with the "Little Red Corvette" nick name and I just made this. Thank you so much friend!! This is so fun!

I hope you enjoy!!
Love ya!
~Amélie
Word Count: 830