Masquerade P2

I stare at his beautiful face, "Wow" I say again stupidly. He blushes,

"You already said that." He giggles and a blush graces my face. His giggle is so cute!

"Wow, thats one bright blush." He says and giggles again.

"Can we skip the awkward part?" I say going to the kitchenette in my room and pull out Crown Royal and vodka. "Pick your poison." I say holding out the bottles. He grabs both bottles and sits down on my bed.

About 20 minutes later, the two were shit faced drunk.

"Heyyyy beautiful!!!" I say drunkenly to the man beside me.

"Are you talking to yourself?" Alex asks back, extremely drunk.

"I think I drank too much...." I draw out

"But i can still say I wanna fuck you."

"Please do, Mr. Princy." Alex says striping in front of me. I stand still in shock for a little, then get up and start to strip myself. Once we are fully bare and staring at eachother we latch on to each other like leeches.

~

I knew that he was the one. Once we woke up in the morning, we we got up and showered together, then we were gonna see my father. Whall in the shower, Alex started getting cold feet.

"John what happened if he doesn't like me?" Alex whispers as i put soap into his hair and massaging it through. He moans at my touch then softens. "What if i'm not good enough?" Alex says as i wash out the soap and put in conditioner.

"Alex if I like you then he has to love you, and I would not have chosen you last night. You know, drunken actions are sober thoughts." I say shoving him under the water stream. I clean myself then join him under the waterfall like stream. He hugs my waist and pulls me closer.

"Are you not the least bit worried?" He asks water dripping down his beautiful face.

"No, I trust in your way with words." I say and pull him into a passionate kiss.

~

And i was right. We were married a month after the ball and ruled together. For the years. We passed our kingdom to our son Philip and his Husband George. And we were happy.

~~~~~~~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~