Chapter 3

This is Dean

Hope POV
Beep Beep
I slammed my hand on the alarm i went to have a shower and get dressed and posted my pics on snapchat and instragram.

Hope's outfit I went downstairs and my mum was making bacon and scrambled eggs and my dad was reading the newspaper i was eating my food peaceful don't you think but not for long 5

Hope's outfit
I went downstairs and my mum was making bacon and scrambled eggs and my dad was reading the newspaper i was eating my food peaceful don't you think but not for long 5..4..3..2..1.

"Ahhhhh"screamed my brother Derek I may or may not have but a cold bucket on top of his door so when he opens it the bucket will fall on him ha ha serves him right you may think what I did was wrong but I will tell you why.

Flashback

Last night I couldn't go sleep properly so my brother suggested a movie so me and Derek were watching a movie fast and furious 8 and he being the idiot said it was shit how dare he so I thought I might get payback.

Flashback over

So after I finished I kissed mum and dad bye I ran out the door and could hear Derek yelling my name serves him right for saying it.
I was on my way to school then I thought I would get a drink I went and got a cold coffee then I set of but I felt I was being followed so I ran to school.

When I reached school I was late I couldn't be a**ed so I went to the principals office and started singing to Camila Cabello Havana I got bored it was stuck in my head.

So when I finished singing the principals assistant was in the office and saw me with a microphone in my hand then she started chasing me I ran for it I gave her the middle finger and left the office then I bumped into someone it was the principal oh no jk I didn't care what he does.

"HOPE DOBREV mind explaining why you were singing in my office." He asked angrily I couldn't be assed with him.

"I had a song stuck in my head I got it out by singing there so what are you gonna do about pinky."I asked with a smirk he would suspend me that's it.

"You are suspended for 2 weeks". He replied as he gritted through his teeth man he looks as if his face is gonna explode.

Yay a holiday well I don't have to come I can sleep and sleep. I was snapped out my thoughts  I saw my best friends Dean was laughing his head off and Blaire was trying to act serious but couldn't she was smiling you could see that she found this amusing.

"That was hilarious I can't believe you got in the office and sang oh my gosh you are crazy". Dean said through laughter.

"Happy Birthday Dean and Yeh I know am crazy and want to party but you don't know what happened after that Miss Morris chased around the office and before I ran out the door and gave her the middle finger then ran and saw pinky then got suspended for 2 weeks yay a holiday". I said happily I get to go and have fun. Dean was laughing and Blaire was shaking her head amused.