Chapter 10

Hope POV

Nicholas left i felt bored I saw the clock it's 12. I was thinking about how Nicholas treats me like a princess he gets me gifts and always there when I am sad and stands by my side so I decided that I would surprise him so i was pleased with my outfit I went.

 I was thinking about how Nicholas treats me like a princess he gets me gifts and always there when I am sad and stands by my side so I decided that I would surprise him so i was pleased with my outfit I went

I saw Nicholas's men guarding the gate I walk over there and the man is 6,5 I feel small I was getting in my car.

"Mam you can't leave Mr Black give us strict orders not to let you go without protection." The big guy said I won't let this dipshit get in my way.

"I asked Nicholas if you want I can call him and he said I can go but if you don't believe then fine I will call him." I said trying to be honest as I narrow my eyes at him.

"No no mam he didn't tell us that's all you can go". He says scared i feel bad for doing that but its for Nicholas he orders them to open the gate I drive away from the house.

2 hours later

I arrived at the place because I want to give him something that he will always remember and hopefully it will bring us more closer.

1 hour later

I finished So I decided to do some shopping I found this black dress I decided it hugs my body and shoes my curves so I bought it with my own money . Then after I go get something to eat from McDonald's I love the burger.

I know if I told Nicholas that I went shopping he would be like it's too dangerous but I would break him with my puppy dog eyes then he would have sent a bodyguard with me and tell me to use his credit card, it's sweet of him but I tell him I don't want his money I only want him he understands that.

I am getting a call from Nicholas he probably found out I wasn't at home .

Nick-Hope where are you ,are you okay,are you hurt.

Hope-Nick I am ok am fine I just went shopping that's it.

Nick-Seriously Hope I thought something happened to you next time tell me before you go out you lied to my men saying I gave you permission.

Hope-Hey it's not my fault he's a dumbass and I can handle myself.

I can tell he's shaking his head at me sometimes I feel like a child getting shouted by her dad.

Nick-Hope go home right now!

Hope-Okay daddy I got a surprise for you.

I hear him groan and I giggle.

Nicholas-Hearing you say daddy makes me want to take you baby girl I can't wait to find out what you got for me.