Chapter 7

Hope POV

Me and Blaire were paralysed in shock I was the first to break out of the trance and I tried to be brave but I was in shock that the first guy I have ever liked was a killer I felt so many emotions betrayal, confused and hurt.

"Who the heck are you guys". I asked with anger I can't believe they lied to us like that. "Baby please let us explain please." Nicholas begged us i turned to Blaire she gave me a nod I don't know what to do I didn't know how to trust him but he did save me and Blaire and if it wasn't for him Blaire would be dead I thought.

"Okay but you guys have to explain everything." I said with a serious face I wanted to know the truth and find out what the hell is going on.

"It's not safe here we should go somewhere safe  first and we promise we will explain everything." Leo said truthfully me and Blaire nod and get into Nicholas's black and blue Lamborghini.

" Leo said truthfully me and Blaire nod and get into Nicholas's black and blue Lamborghini

2 hours later

We reached Nicholas's house or should I say mansion I was in awe I have been in his car five before I found everything normal I never been to his house and he would make a excuse to not go there and we would just hang around in my house I did find it weird but I let it go.

We went inside we saw men guarding the door and inside their faces were emotionless as we saw the inside of the house I saw men talking and a few other dragging a man who was begging them to let him go I felt bad for him.

Nicholas looked at me and raised one of his eyebrows to ask what was wrong then he saw what I was looking at he took my hand in his and guided me away from the scene.

Me and Blaire looked around and everything looked so beautiful he had a pool and everything we went inside his office which looked so elegant damn he is more richer than I thought.

"I know that you guys have a lot of questions and we will answer them I am Nicholas Adriano Black and am the mafia boss of the Italian mafia and Leo is my second in command and those men who were about to attack you were from our rival gang ,they ...

"I know that you guys have a lot of questions and we will answer them I am Nicholas Adriano Black and am the mafia boss of the Italian mafia and Leo is my second in command and those men who were about to attack you were from our rival gang ,they wanted to kidnap you and Blaire because you are mine and Leo's weakness I know we should have told you the truth but we were afraid to loose you were sorry and we know that you want to leave us let us be sure you are safe first we don't wanna loose, We love you too much to loose you."He finished he was looking at me the entire time with love and adoration, he was honest about how he felt he loves me I was falling in love with him.

Blaire turned with a nod and I understood what she meant I got up and went up to Nicholas and slapped him, he holds his cheek and looks at me shocked.

"I am falling in love with Nicholas and I don't want to leave you." I say with love and determination and Blaire says the same thing to Leo except for the slapping him.

" I love you so much my beautiful rose and even if you wanted to leave I couldn't let you go because you are the moonlight to my darkness and my ray of hope and I don't ever want you away from me, you complete me." He says truthfully then i surprise him with a kiss he was in shock but recovered and he kissed me back.

1 hour later

Nicholas, me, Leo and Blaire are watching the justice league I like superheroes I know am such a kid but I like batman and superman.

Nicholas opened up to me about his past he doesn't want anymore secrets between us.I learned that Nicholas mom and dad died but his mom was killed by Emilio Rodriguez the Spanish mafia he and Nicholas dad Antonio hated each other that he kidnapped Antonio's wife Valentina and killed her i felt bad for Nicholas he was young and he lost his parents. I learned he killed Emilio for revenge.

But now Emilio's son Dante wants to kill Nicholas and make him suffer for his fathers death, he was the one who tried to kidnap me and Blaire.

I snap out of my thoughts when I heard a shriek I covered my ears it sounded like 2 raccoons fighting.

"Nicky my love I missed you." The shrieking banshee said I was going to hurl. The banshee turned her gaze towards me glared at me.

"Who are you." She hissed at me I had enough of this bitch. Nicholas got angry with how she she spoke to me he was about to say something but I cut him of.

" I am his girlfriend and I don't think he appreciates you hurting his ear drum with your screeching so keep it shut." I said confidently Leo and Blaire laughed but covered it a cough.

"Excuse me why would he want you I mean you aren't even pretty your just a stinky piece of trash." She said to me disgusted and put her hand on Nicholas chest and moving it up and down, she smirks at me okay this whore is going down.

"Listen here you whore I bust that thing you call nose and pull that mop you call hair and and slam you to the ground now get your STD away from my man." I said angrily she had fear in her eyes but shook it away and kissed Nicholas.

I grabbed her by the hair and slapped, I broke that nose of hers hey at least she got a free nose job she tried to launch herself at me I dodged and kicked her stomach and threw her out.

When I got back Leo and Blaire were laughing and Nicholas had a smirk.

"My man" he said with happiness and pride of what I just did.

"Yes my man and if she or any other whore come here they will meet my fist and by the way i do need a punching bag."I said and they laugh Nicholas shakes his head at me with amusement.