Chapter 5

Nicholas POV

I am glad Hope liked my surprise I read in her file I learnt that she likes simple places when when she hugged me I was surprised I hugged her back tightly then she pulled away or tried to so let her go then kissed my cheek I wanted to kiss her lips and ravish them roughly the thought of that made me groan.

We started talking I was focused on her lips and how badly I wanted her then I snapped out my thoughts and focused on what she was saying.

I don't know what it is about her she isn't like other women she cares about her family and friends not herself and she isn't scared of anything she is brave I like a women who can speak her mind and have her own way of doing things.

"So after high school what do you want to do with your life." I asked I want her to be with me and stay with me forever after she finished  high school.

"I want to explore and travel around the world." She replied she wants to travel I don't mind I want to take her anywhere her heart desires as long as she is with me I am happy.

I was staring into her eyes she caught me looking she said with a smirk " like what you see"it makes her look more hot i gulped I couldn't get the words out my mouth I just nodded how do you like this the famous and strongest mafia boss is nervous in front of a girl.

A few minutes of silence I got up I put my hand out I asked her to dance with me she replied okay I put music on and we dance this is where she belongs in my arms.

We were looking into each other's eyes our bodies were close my arm was wrapped around her waist pulling her close I got lost in her eyes and I kissed her roughly and she kissed me back just as rough my hands went to her ass I squeezed it she moaned against my mouth I kiss her shoulder and make my way to her neck and leave love bites i release her we both breath heavily I then rest my forehead on hers and look at her with love.

"Hope would you become my girlfriend." I said nervously I wanted her to become mine I didn't know what she was going to say.

"I will be your girlfriend Nicholas". She said I was shocked and happy that she was going to be mine I recovered from shock so then I hugged and spun her around.

She was giggling I put her down and kissed her she kissed me back I am so lucky I have amazing girl that I love,my beloved rose and no one is gonna take her away from me she is mine.

Hope

I was shocked when Nicholas asked me to be his girlfriend I mean guys from school are either scared of me or they are man whores that want sex. I like Nicholas he is different I am attracted and I can tell he is attracted to me I can see love and lust in his eyes I had one boyfriend and he was a asshole we kissed and it didn't feel passionate and nice as Nicholas.

I got to know Nicholas I think he has secrets coz when I asked him what he works as he looked anyway but me and avoiding eye contact and when he answered i felt that he was telling the truth but i won't push him because I know he will tell me when he is ready.

You must be thinking why I am being patient it's because I feel safe with him and if he doesn't tell me the truth i will threaten and if he doesn't say it I will beat his sorry ass but I know am being harsh i just don't want a relationship that has lies I want a honest and happy relationship like my parents.