Chapter 2.

"Do I have to go?" I say as I stab my eggs with my fork.

"Yes, the Kim's have invited us to their welcoming BBQ and what kind of neighbors would we be to not come?" My mom said, taking a sip of her orange juice.

"You see son, theres something called making friends, and the only way you're going to do that is by being social." My potbellied father pitches in.

"It all depends on how they treat me."

"Thats why you don't have any friends." My dad mumbles under his breath.

Fucking prick, I should smash that dick off that you use to fuck sluts in your corner office you fucking expired jar of mayonnaise.

I took a shower and walked to the neighbors house. The same neighbor who talked to me last night, and like every house on this block, it looked just like mine on the inside.

There was a group of woman my mother went over to drink wine and gossip with, and my father went off with the scumbags he hangs out with. The kind that catcall underage girls.

That leaves just me and my phone. I check up on Tumblr, and find the biggest nicest couch in their basement. I plan on not leaving this spot until the party is over thank you very much.

I am alone for about 45 minutes until someone sits by me. Someone with blonde hair.

"Are you planning on just sitting here and not talking to anyone?" The blonde boy asked me.

"Pretty much, why?" I lock my phone and slip it in my pocket. I look closer at the boy. His eyes are Dark brown, like the brownest brown that could ever brown, and he has a pair of moles spread on his face.

"Well, just wondering." He leans back into the sofa, crossing his legs.

"Whats your name anyways?" He asks.

"Jeon Jungkook."

"Well Kook," I mentally cringed at the name Kook. My friend who I had a crush on used to call me that, now he calls me Faggot. "My name is Taehyung, and this party my parents threw is fucking boring me to death and I need somebody to talk to."

"Ha, story of my life."

I talked to Taehyung and he wasn't that bad of a person. He was genuinely funny and had a sparkly personality.

We talked for a few hours, we battled in Mario Kart for 1½ hours until I smacked him with a controller for being a cheating bastard, he just laughed. I left at about 8pm, long after my parents left.

I was having a good time with a person who actually might want to be a friend. I need a friend, all of mine left me behind and got new friends.

We exchanged numbers, and I walked across his backyard to mine. As soon as I got into my bedroom my pocket vibrated, and guess who texted me?

From: *insert random numbers here*

Hey. Its Taehyung! Just checking to see you didn't give me a false number to get me off ur back!!1! :)

For the first time in forever I didn't draw that night. My mind was preoccupied with the thought of not being friendless throughout this year. My insides bubbled up.