Chapter 5.

In Taehyungs room, Tae was having quite the argument. All in front of him was 4 of his alters, Jisoo, Yoongi, Jimin, and Hoseok. But today Seokjin didn't want to come out and speak up.

"That guy was so boring, it was a pain to watch you guys all talk about Taehyungs disorder." said Jisoo, flicking back her silky red hair.

Jimin spoke up, "Really? I thought that guy was smoking hot! Like hot damn, that guy had the tightest ass I have ever seen! I'd ride that pony all the way to the stables."

"Jimin! Hobi is here! Watch what you say!" Taehyung yelled.

"I don't understand..." Hoseok whispered.

"Yoongi, what do you think of this friend that Taehyung made today?" Jisoo addressed him. Yoongi was quiet throughout their little conversation in Taehyungs head.

"Well, its weird that he didn't shy away when Hoseok had a meltdown." Yoongi spoke.

"I did not!!!!" Hoseok whined.

"Whatever, but this guy must have some baggage of his own to not think that Taehyung was a total loser. So I think we should all keep an eye out." Yoongi gruffed.

"He did tell me on the roof that he had some kind of secret..." Taehyung added.

"We know, we heard." Jisoo said.

"I think we should get some sleep already, and Jimin? Keep it in your pants. I'm not letting you ruin this friendship." Taehyung finally said.

"Tch." Jimin clicked.

{Sry for the short chapter. I'm super stressed with school and my mental health atm. but I got this written down and didn't want the few readers to wait any longer so I just published it}