Chapter 4.

I stood up, and went back to the window, tossing a leg into the inside of my bedroom.

"Come inside before all the mosquitoes come out." I call before I emerge myself inside of my room completely. Ah, yes, the sweet smell of a teenage disappointments room.

Taehyung followed behind me, closing the window when he came inside.

"So, Kook, I noticed you have quite the music collection." He pointed to the pile of vinyls I keep in milk crates in the corner of my room.

"Yeah, my Grandmother owned a record shop in the 80s. She gave them all to me when she ran out of room in her attic. But I buy some albums on my own, she kinda got me into collecting vinyls now." I plopped down on the foot of my bed, kicking off my shoes.

"Awesome, hey do you know what time it is?" He shoved his hands in his pockets, rocking on his heels.

I checked my phone, "Yeah its uh, 6:24."

"I have time." He paused, pursing his lips. "So should I stay, or do you want me to..."

"No you can stay, its nice having a friend around."

"Dont you have anymore friends?" He sat down in my desk chair, pulling it out to face me.

"No not really. All my friends left me around the same time."

"Do you know why?"

"Yeah, but I don't know if I should say."

"Its okay, you can tell me right?"

"Maybe sometime later Taehyung." I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Who's Taehyung?" His voice was deeper, harsher.

"Umm, what do you mean? You're Taehyung." I studied him for a moment, his back was slouched and he opened his legs wide open.

"The fuck- no my name is Yoongi." he scoffed.

"Dude yesterday you said your name was Taehyung."

"Yesterday? Who the fuck are you? I've never seen you in my life." He raised his voice.

I was not playing this game

"Taehyung what the fuck!!" I raised my voice at him, and then he suddenly shrunk in his seat, covering his ears.

"Please don't yell." He whimpered in a smaller voice, sounding like a child.

"Okay, i'm sorry but Taehyung you're acting really weird, what's going on?"

He started shaking in the chair, still covering his ears. He stuck his lip out, pouting like a kid. But he didn't answer.

"Taehyung?" I said in a softer tone, reaching out to touch his arm, wondering what the hell was going on, he seemed fine when we talked on the roof, why the sudden change in his personality?

I brushed against his shoulder, and he jumped back, swiping my hands away furiously.

"My names not Taehyung, its Hobi!" He cried out, still in that small childish voice.

"Okay then, um Hobi, I think its time to take you home, come with me." I stood up and held out my hand. With a sweaty hand he took it, yanking himself up.

I have had enough of this, and I don't think I will be hanging out with him again anytime soon. I lead him out the door, and down the hall.

"You smell like tobacco." He whispered this as we walked down the stairs together.

I had no clue what game Taehyung was playing at, does he really think that he can just play dumb with me? Plus why was he doing this in the first place?