[4]

I'm finally getting off my ass??!! Woah :00
(I severaly hate myself, I know I need to push myself to update at least once a week, but it's one of my new new years resolutions)

-

[Keith]
Keith woke up, realising that he had missed another day of school. He didn't really mind the angry looks teachers would give him when he finally showed up for school, but the ones his brother would give him when they received calls from the school, weren't too pleasant.

Keith rolled his eyes, getting rid of the images and rolled out of bed, deciding that eating breakfast at 2 P.M wasn't bad at all.

Keith strolled down the stairs, passing by the hallway mirror and laughing. His red paint splatters stayed but he noticed the writing on his arms. The one that really made him crack up was one that had scribbled letters in all caps saying, "SAVE ME, PLEASE WASH YOUR BODY." He decided after "breakfast" would be a good time to rinse his body.

He hummed away his laughter and headed out into the kitchen to see a disappointed Shiro. Something in his stomach turned, this wasn't going to be good.

"Keith, what have I told you? Do you want to repeat another year?" Shiro didn't raise his voice, but rather stayed at a whisper. Keith's eyes slightly watered but he knew he did this to himself.

"Shiro, I know but-"

"No buts Keith, you're not going out for awhile and you will be going to school tomorrow, if I have to drag you out of your bed."

Keith mumbled an apology not looking Shiro in the eye. "Say that again?," the older brother raising his voice slightly.

Keith punched himself mentally but quickly stared straight into Shiro's eyes, "I'm sorry, it won't happen again."

Shiro hummed slightly and filled his glass before heading to the living room. The younger brother standing there before finally putting the bread into the toaster. He wiped away the water in his eyes and sucked in a deep breath. Keith hated the kids at his school, they would often make fun of him and bully him. He could get through it on most days, but days add up.

He took another deep breath, taking those thoughts with it. The now toasty bread popped up and he grabbed for it, while his foot opened the fridge. He reached into the cabinets, grabbing a glass and plate. Keith placed the toast on the plate and grabbed the orange juice out of the fridge. He tapped his foot while pouring his juice and then again using his foot to close it when he placed the juice in the fridge.

He walked to the living room, avoiding his brother and sitting as far as he can on the other side of the couch.

Minutes passed before Shiro finally said something. "You know I'm not that mad at you. I just want you to get a good education so you can later support your soulmate and yourself in the future. I won't always be around to help guide you Keith."

The boy stayed quite before finally spitting out words. "I know Shiro." Keith never had the guts to tell Shiro about the bully and nagging but he would get suspicious when he would get phone calls from the teachers about how he kicked someone's ass. There was no way Keith would fight unless he had a reason, yeah those reasons were sometimes stupid but they had to do something to hurt him.

Shiro stared at the TV and took a sip. He looked towards his younger brother. "I love you, Keith." There was more to his answer but the shorter boy ignored it.

"I love you too, Shiro."

Comfortable silence fell between them and they continue to stare at the TV.

-

Such an uneventful chapter :') I'll try to make things interesting in future chapters.
[16.12.17]