[6]

I know this isn't a rant book but,,
As of late, my father has been ignoring me more and has quit saying I love you at the end our calls... I think he's doing it because he's mad at my mother but to take it out on me?? What the fuck??

-

[Keith]
Keith stepped out of the bathroom, a towel around his waist and his hair falling in his face. He grumbled as he pushed his hair away and walked through the hall. Keith continue his walk into his room and finished it with closing his door.

He picked up a random black shirt and sniffed it, it smelt fine enough so he pulled it over his head. He didn't bother pushing his hair out of his shirt, instead he did the same with his pants and boxers. Sniffing them and then pulling them on, not bothering with the zipper.

Keith glanced over at his art desk and giggled. He grabbed a pen. 'You're welcome, Doofus,' he enscrolled on his inner wrist, putting hearts around the word 'Doofus.'

"Keith!!" The said person rolled his eyes and walked to his brother's room. He slightly stomped down the hall and into the open room. "What?"

"Allura's uncle needed some help at his job... and you need money.."

Keith knew where this was going but gave the face that meant continue your explanation. They stared at each other for a moment before Shiro opened his mouth, "So you up for the job?"

Keith thought for a moment. If he were to say no, Shiro would be disappointed and he wouldn't have to deal with people. But if he were to say yes, Shiro would be surprised, he would have to go through and deal with stupid people, annnddddd he would have money for that one game console hes had his eyes on. The pros are outweighting the cons and he would have to tell Shiro something soon because the current staring contest was getting hard.

"...I guess."

Shiro smiled, "Thank you."

Keith smiled slightly and walked back to his room.

He would have to go to school tomorrow and suffer through the hell of it. All the people and the disapproving glares, he absolutely hated it. He flopped down on his bed and screamed into his pillow. The small boy flipped over and stared at his ceiling.

He glanced at his written message and watched an answer appear, letter by letter. He's never actually seen this happen before, it was nice. 'Go to bed stupid.'

Keith laughed and quickly ran to his art desk and grabbed his red pen. 'How do you know if I'm going to bed or just waking up? I could be on the other side of the world,' he wrote with a smirk.

'Uh, I don't? But I would be nice to think we're going to bed at the same time.'

Keith blushed slightly at the thought. I would be nice... 'Yeah.'

His reply was lame but he hoped his soulmate would understand. 'Whatever, go to bed or,, I hope you're having a good morning?'

Keith let out a tiny giggle, "Yeah, goodnight stupid.'

'Goodnight, stupider.'

Keith let out another laugh and placed his pen down. He jumped into his bed, his eyes never leaving his wrist. The blue contrasting his red, it was great.

They've only had partial conversation like that once and he was glad this was their second time.

His eyes grew slightly heavy and he decided it was time to hit the hay so, Keith hit his farmish lamp, literally hitting the hay. The light snapped off, his eyes glued to his wrist before falling into slumber.

-

Well that chapter heckin sucked... I promise good stuff will happen in later chapters :')
[24.12.17]
(MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE)