Chapter 1

One upon a time in a far far away land there lived to kingdoms. One of angles and the other of demons. The two kingdoms never like each other for they where the complete opposite of each other. But that all was about to change. So I'm about to tell you a story of how the two races came together.

     Lucy's POV
I was sitting by a lake in the forest  where the angle and demon world meet. It was so peaceful and calm here. I like it here because it's calming to me. But for other angles and demons it's not. They most likely don't like it because angles and demons come here and the two don't like each other. " it's so peaceful here I never want to leave. I could live here."said Lucy.
"Is that so" said a unknown person.

In the demon realm

????POV
I was sitting in my room doing what I normally do. Which was playing video games and such. When suddenly my father Igneel walks in."Natsu you  really need to get out more you may be the Prince of the demon realm. But that doesn't mean you have to stay locked up in this room."said Igneel. "Yeah I guess but there's nothing to do here. And I'm so bored. Playing video games all the time just gets annoying." Said Natsu. The my father walked up to me and said" how about you go to the forest between realms. We may not like it there but hey you might find something interesting" what my father didn't know was that I always go to the forest between world to go to my favorite lake. It's so peaceful and calm there it's my place to go to relax and unwind a little."yeah I guess I could go there but if I see a angel I might just attack them or I'll come straight back here I don't know what I'm going to do."said Natsu. I then got up and walked to the door but was stopped as soon as I was about to touch the door knob."if you see the hybrid demon angle come strait back here OK That Is An Order."my  father said. "Yeah  yeah sure. But why" I said "Because she's bad new for demons and we all hate the  angels" said father.
Cliffhanger  

A/N
Hey guys
  this is my first chapter I know it sucks and all. But this is all I can come up with. I have a little bit of writers block so yeah it's not going to be my best work yet so yeah.
I don't own the characters. But yeah don't for get to comment on how to make the story but and I need an idea on what lucy is going to do when she sees Natsu the won who has the best idea. Will get a shout to on my story and u will follow them. And I know this chapter is really short. @@@Lucydragneel656$$$