05; search party.

3. Earth Skills [Part 2]

Clarke sat in the ship getting all the things she will need in order to save Jasper. She didn't even hear Wells come in when he called out, "There you are. When my father said they didn't leave us anything, he really meant it."

She looked around the ship and there was nothing before she turned and saw the cut. He saw her gaze on his arm, "It's just a scratch."

"You're making friends fast." Clarke said, "Keep it covered. It could get infected." She looked at the bag around his back, "Nice pack."

"Yeah, seat belts and insulation." Wells explained, "I also packed part of the parachute, figured we could use it to carry out Jasper."

"Good." Clarke snapped, "Give it to someone else." She moved and went down the latter to the lower level, "You're not coming with us."

"My ankle's fine." Wells called after her as they both leveled on the ground.

"It's not your ankle, Wells, it's you." Clark jumped off the latter and started to walk away, not noticing Monty already there.

"You came back for reinforcements." Wells called back, "I'm gonna help."

"Clarke, he's right." Monty stated grabbing their attentions, "We need him. So far no one else has volunteered."

"I'm sorry, Monty, but you're not going, either." Clarke responded with a sorry look.

Monty jumped forward, "Like hell I'm not. Jasper's my best friend. And what about Quinn, huh? What about her? She's going to want to go."

Clarke shook her head, "She can't come either, its too dangerous, and you're too important. You were raised on farm station and recruited by engineering.", Clarke stated.

"So?" Monty asked.

"So food and communication." Clarke stated before pointing at his head, "What's up here, it's gonna save us all. You figure out how to talk to the Ark and I'll bring Jasper back."

Clarke turned around to find Finn walking inside. She looks at Finn, "Hey. You ready?"

"I'm not going anywhere, and neither should any of you." Finn stated looking at Clarke and the others, "That spear was thrown with pinpoint accuracy from 300 feet."

"So what, we let Jasper die?", Monty asked.

Clarke looked back at Monty, "That's not gonna happen." She turned back to Finn, "Spacewalker? What a joke. You think you're such an adventurer. You're really just a coward."

Not gonna lie, but the remark stung Finn, "It's not an adventure, Clarke, it's a suicide mission."

"Build a wall. Use the fallen trees. I'll watch out for her." Wells told him before following Clarke outside. 

Finn looked over at Monty who said, "Jasper looked up to you."

♛♛♛

Octavia sat down outside of the drop ship, with her right pant leg rolled all the way up to expose her thigh that had a gash running from one side to the other. Crouched in front of her was Bellamy who had soaked a rag in a bucket of water and started applying it to her wound.

"Ow." She muttered, sucking in a breath as the sting rushed up her leg when the water touched the cut.

Bellamy patted it a few times, before looking up at her. "What the hell was it?" He grabbed a rag and started to tie it around her leg.