17

[Kaye]
I had been trembling with the thoughts of Namjoon forcefully making me let him have my pearls.

No time to laugh at what I call my mama's

I wasn't handcuffed or tied down so I had been planning on escaping this whatever cave I am in and whatever dungeon he has me locked up in.

For sure he has his men guarded outside the door and the windows were shut and wooden planks were nailed to it making me think harder than I already was then a click entered my head.

"What's up K? Any plans?"

Namjoon called me what he used to do when we were friends, oh how I missed that old namjoon who was a cassanova but a great friend and a dork even though he was cold hearted he'd still spend time somehow by making up excuses to his squad when he was the leader there himself.

"Can I go to the restroom?"

"There is one there"

"I don't like it, i'm not comfortable there"

He nodded slowly and watching my every move as we approached the door we heard a loud bang outside and men screaming so Namjoon asked what was going on.

"Enemies and King himself"

King

King

King

King

Those words rang to my head like a holy rosary recited every day and I smiled like an idiot in a time like this where my life was completely at stake and all.

He came.

But it was only for my job as a child bearer and that's why he needed me, I wish i was at the hospital having quality time with my father and laughing at his dad jokes right now.

Namjoon had his eyebrows almost knitted together in confusion until he gave me a creepy smile.

"Wait right here Kaye"

He ran out leaving me not knowing what to do and speechless I dont have any clue on where to go until a girl was crawling her way across and I whistled earning her attention.

"Y-yes?"

She looked like she was broken and it broke my heart.

"Were you escaping?"

"N-no ma'am i'm sorry please don't hurt me"

If Namjoon had succeeded in taking me I would've lost my sanity and broke away from myself and would've ended up like her, wouldn't I?

"Show me the way out and we'll be out of here together, please"

She blinked like she was debating for her dear life, almost like she lost all of the faith she had and her eyes were dead with fear before she heard 'please' and she nodded making me follow her to what seems like outside.

Gladly, no one was around just when we were about to step outside we heard screams and gunshots, making us look at each other before someone spoke at the back.

"Going somewhere sister?"

I knew who that was and it almost made me tear apart when I heard her voice thinking how could she betray us?

"Lexa, how could you?"

"Answers simple: you were a bitch, you are a bitch, you stole the two people I love"