26

[3rd Person]
Kaye still hasn't talked to Jin but she was playing with him whenever he asked what was wrong she'd sass her answers and Jin would get confused and close in on her and ask her one more time what was the problem but she refrained from giving in since she loved the attention Jin was now providing her.

Jin on the other hand was so confused and puzzled by the actions of his wife/girlfriend who seemed to be on her period is what he thought since she has mood swings and he thinks periods were the only problem so he went out to the nearby store to find some sanitary napkins and girls were looking at him and smiling so when Jin got out of the store his ears were flaming red and he got home and placed the paper bag infront of Kaye.

To her she was surprised and finds Jin humourlessly adorable at how concerned yet naive he was of the situation she was giving him so she finally decided to tell him-

"I was just playing"

Kaye smiled and Jin looked down on the small woman who was sitting infront of him in their bed indian sitted and batting her eyelashes and he felt clearly maddened yet amused by her frequent actions

"What's with the games?"

He questioned but she remained silent for a few minutes.

"Attention"

"What?"

There was a solid minute of silence before Kaye turned red and looked away

"You seem to be too busy with paperwork that we hardly have time for both of us and sometimes I wake up in an empty bed"

Jin was shocked no more, no less.

"I didn't know you feel that way love"

He looked into her eyes that were expressing pure sadness and he felt guilty and frustrated at himself for not taking care of Kaye when she needed him.

"No, I was wrong I only thought of myself when you had to run an empire of mafia's"

He knew she was right but he also had to take care of her because she was a top priority, he wanted to express more of himself to Kaye but he was also weighing down the mafia business and all of it all together in one time and one body.

He didn't know what to say but he wanted to comfort her.

I'm a jerk

Thought of Jin to himself and he wanted to cry but as a man he felt as if he'd hurt his own pride and ego infront of Kaye and he didn't want her to know a weakling inside of him, he wanted to live as a Jin she knew who was tough and strong not the one inside whom had been a weakling all along as he said he wanted to express more but his pride was higher.

"Let's head to bed"

Kaye assured him she was fine but he felt as if she wasnt but she told him she was fine and to go continue business, paperwork but to remember resting.

"Don't forget, I dont want you sick"

"Yes ma'am"

Jin saluted then marched out and he felt a tug on his lips upward when he heard Kaye laugh as he closed the door and headed for the office room/ study room.

The two were seperated by two rooms and they couldn't focus on any of the things infront of them like Kaye who couldn't sleep missing the warmth of Jin who had left and went for paperwork but he was suffering also the same, the warmth of her hug the smile of her flushed red lips and her angelic voice, the two felt as if they were crazy to be alone and too empty to be away from one another almost undeniably connected.

But one thing was blocking what they wanted, pride and anxious things

They thought that if they went to the other they'll disturb them and appear as clingy then they didn't want to appear nervous but they were for some reason.

Missing him/her already.

Both of them sat down completely and messed their hair, they almost were like crazy in love adults whom you can see in a doll house and they were too worried of the other and things were clearly complicated for them.

Why don't I just go?

Both of them thought again, while both of them was gonna go and twist the doorknob, kaye didn't continue since she thought what she did to Jin a while ago was enough and she closed her eyes and waited for herself to sleep but she heard a twist of a doorknob and a presence enter the room, she knew who it was but she didn't mind opening her eyes.

"You looks so perfect love, how can someone so beautiful exist?"

She tried not to blush hard.

"I wanted to visit you because I couldn't take you off of my mind"

Same

She wanted to say but she wanted to hear all of Jin's words to her before opening her eyes completely

"You know I love you right? I'll wait for you so dont worry my love because i give it to you, even my blood sweat and tears you can take them all away because you're my miss right."

She smiled and pretended to stir a little bit and she heard Jin sigh and kiss her forehead but she opened her eyes and kissed him back on the lips.

"Sleep tight love"

He bid.

"Goodnight Jin, return to bed when you're done"

"Will do my queen"

Jin bowed and went out leaving Kaye to sleep soundly and smiling.