31

[Kaye]
6 months later...
I still didn't contact anyone but I was treated as the most feared princess mafia and dad came home a month after me so when he came he'd train me every now and then to protect myself and empower myself more.

I ran my fingertips along my growing belly and it was delightful yet sad at the moment because this baby growing inside of me was his. I'm scared that he'll take what's ours to his so I pleaded for dad to not announce any of the royal princess coming back as a possibility that they might inform the neighbouring mafia's and that will include Jin but I want him to be there when I give birth but the question was..

Does he still love me??

I was miserable on my trimester being moody and not being able to see my husband's face as I went through every woman's cycle of life alone, i suffered a lot and cried most of the time but I learned to be independent and a woman that I used to be.

"Dad I'll go buy some groceries~"

"Bring Mark with you, he'll carry the bags"

Mark and I became bestfriends and he was my support all the times ever since I met him but of course I wouldn't forget Jae and I still felt bad for all the months I've left her I knew I was being selfish but I couldn't afford to lose the baby.

"Let's go m'lady?"

Mark was raised in Australia so he kind of had this accent and sometimes we'd fool around and he'd use his accent to his advantage meanwhile I tried copying him but it ended up being a horrible accent when I copied it, to be honest I loved accents but when I impersonate them it just goes wrong.

* * * * * * * *
We've just arrived infront of the grocery store and I went inside first while Mark followed me from behind and he'd push the cart around and I'll get the important stuff, people would look at us then whisper into someone else's ear, pfft people nowadays.

They look so good together

Are they models?

They may be

Let's ask for a picture omg omg

Two girls came into view and I admit they were amazingly beautiful.

"Uhm, unnie can we take a picture with you guys? Just a groupie? Please please please"

She was about to kneel when I paused but I held her by the elbow and lifted her up, her clothes looked expensive and I didn't want to dirty them so I agreed.

"What's your guys' name?"

"Yoonji and Jinhee"

Nice names.

Me and Mark both posed and smiled for their pictures and they exchanged so one would be the photographer then one would take a picture with us.

"Unnie sorry for the disturbance! Thank you"

"Have fun girls"

Mark bid them goodbye and they were so cute when they blushed, they like Mark A LOT.

"They love me dont they?"

Moment ruined.

"Whatever"

"Come on jagi~"

He'd tease me with Jagi whenever cause he knows I cringed at it and he also hates it but triggering me was his forte.

"Ewwww"

I slapped his shoulders and piched his sides but-

"Kaye?"

I knew that voice.

Jae.

I slowly turned around and saw a shocked Jae and Tae.

"Explain"

She folded her arms and I sighed it's my fault to be honest but I had one condition

"Promise to keep it a secret"

She nodded and I told her we'll pay for our groceries then we can head out.

"Follow our car all the way we'll talk home"

"Ok"

She changed she used to have long badass hair and now it flows in the air freely and she gained more height and she walked sassily almost killing people with her looks.

We rode all the way to the mansion in silence and I got off but when they got off Jae didn't move with a shocked expression

"I-isn't this for royalties?"

"Princess Jung Ka Ye II"

They bowed and I proceeded nodding also in respect and I went in gesturing Jae and Taehyung to come in.

"P-princess?"

"Just Kaye."

"Oh MY GOSH"

I take back my words she hasnt changed at all

"YOU WERE PRINCESS AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME?"

Hmm..

"Just kidding I knew but I didn't know you'd go here"

Guessing it was Hobi who told them.

"So who's the Mark guy? I'm mad that you replaced Jin so easily-"

"I feel offended"

"Why?"

"This is Jin's baby and Mark is just a boy bestfriend FYI"

Her mouth formes an "o" shape and she was gonna say sorry but I held up a hand and told her it was alright and she didn't have to be sorry.

"How's Jin?"

She gave me a knowing smile and more of a mischievous smirk when she heard Jin's name come out of my mouth.

"I know he's hurt it's obvious but he's trying to cover it up"

"Oh"

I felt a pang of guilt slap me in the face and she saw me look down so she patted my back

"Does he know you're pregnant"

"No."

"What?!"

"I'll tell him maybe next week"

Next week I can tell him fully prepared and not nervously fidgeting in my seat while muttering oh hey Jin we have a baby have fun.

I know Jin would get me and lock me up in his room and probably scold me for hours or maybe days of isolation- he isn't that bad is he?

"He needs to know Kaye, put your child first"

"I know thats why im planning next week"

"Please"

I nodded and was on the verge of tears when she sighed and I thought of my selfishness and all my useless attempts to hide our children away from him when it was our's to take care of.

Dad was right we were being ridiculous and undeniably stupid.

Jae had to go with Tae because they have their own responsibilities as leaders and handlers of their mafia's and I hope everything goes well for both of them.

* * * * * * * * *
Vote
Comment
And continue reading.