Fix This

Sindria's Eight Generals are already at the great hall, sitting around the table. They are waiting for their King, who still hasn't shown up.

"He's probably still sleeping. He was wasted last night" Yamraiha points out, resting her head on his hand.

"He disappeared right after (Name) left" Sharkkan says.

"You know what that means..." Pisti chuckles.

"Hey, you don't think he is mad at me, do you?" Sharkkan asks, looking at Ja'far.

"I don't think so, no" Ja'far replies, his eyes fixed on the door

"What are you talking about?" Spartos asks, looking at them.

"Sharkkan was flirting with (Name) last night, and Sinbad interrupted" Ja'far explains, still looking at the closed door.

Masrur shakes his head while Drakon rolls his eyes and Hinahoho chuckles.

"He can't be mad. If you can't flirt with a girl he has already hit on, you probably won't have any girl left in the seven seas!" Pisti giggles.

"Yeah, you are right" Sharkkan relaxes back in his chair.

"Maybe I should go look for him..." Ja'far mutters.

He is about to walk to the door when it opens, and Sinbad goes into the room.

"Morning!" He greets, walking across the room, heading towards his chair.

All the Generals follow him with wide eyes fixed on him, more specifically on his face.

"What?" The King asks, looking at them when he finally realizes the look on their faces.

"What happened to your face?" Ja'far wonders, pointing at his own cheek.

"Oh, that... It's just a cut" he shrugs, looking at the papers in front of him.

"It's a big cut" Masuru states.

"How did you get it?" Yamraiha asks, grabbing his face and examine it.

"She wears a big ring..." Sinbad explains, lightly pushing her away, annoyed.

"How? (Name)?" Yamraiha frowns, while she sits in her chair again.

"Playing rough, huh?" Sharkkan chuckles, wiggling his eyebrows and getting sounds of disgust from others.

"Yes, her, and no! It wasn't like that. She slapped me. I don't remember much of what happened" He explains, closing his eyes and rubbing his temple.

"What?" Ja'far pales, while the other burst out laughing.

"Not this again..." Drakon sighs.

"That girl is great" Hinahoho scoffs.

"Why did she slap you? What did you do!? How many times have I told you to stop harassing women!? Drunk or not drunk!!" Ja'far yells, grabbing Sinbad by the collar, shaking him.

"Calm down! I don't want to talk about it now. Can we just get on with this meeting?" Sinbad groans, lightly push him aside.

"All right. But we are not done talking about this" Ja'far gives him a hard look, trying to regain his composure.

...........................................................................................

After the meeting is finally over the Generals are leaving the room, except for Ja'far how is pilling up some paper rolls, and Sharkkan who stands from his chair an looks at the King, hesitating.

"Hey, Sinbad, you are not mad with me for what happened last night, right?" He finally speaks.

"What are you talking about?" Sinbad stands up from his chair and walks closer to the younger men.

"Well, it's nothing, I just thought you may be upset because I was also flirting with (Name) last night"

"Na! Everything is fine!" He smirks and puts an arm around Sharkkan shoulders. "But, just leave her to me, ok? There are plenty more women around here, right?" Sinbad says, giving him a big smile.

That request forces Ja'far turn around and look at them, shocked.

Sharkkan eyes widen, looking at Sinbad "S-sure, all right. No problem." He stutters pulling away from his grip.

While a quite shocked Sharkkan leaves the room and Ja'far walks over to Sindria's King.

"Ok, look Sin, I think I had never heard you asking someone no to flirt with a woman." The white haired man frowns, looking at him "I mean, if that were the case nobody would ever flirt with any woman! Because, let's be honest, we all know that you flirt with everything that moves." He says, throwing his hands up.

"What's your point Ja'far?" Sinbad rolls his eyes to his friend's last comment.

"My point is that you seem to like her, yet you keep ruing things by being... YOU!" He growls, pointing at him.

"That's harsh Ja'far, even for you" The King put a hand over his chest and look at him pretending to be hurt.

Ignoring his King, Ja'far heads to the room's door. He pops his head out and calls one of the guards that are standing outside.

"Find Lady (Name) and bring her here. She's probably with Princess Kougyoku Ren." He instructs the guard and turns to look back inside. Sindria's King is still standing in the middle of the room, looking at him.

"What are you doing?" Sinbad glares at him, narrowing his eyes.

"What it looks like I'm doing? That guard is bringing her here and you are going to fix this. So don't go anywhere and Good luck." Ja'far grins before closing the door, leaving Sinbad alone.

........................................................................

"Are you going to tell me what's wrong with you? You have been distracted all morning!" Kougyoku touches your hand, trying to gain your attention.

This is probably the third time today that Kougyoku has asked you this kind of question.

After following the princess around and helping her with her tasks all morning, the two of you are sitting under a tree, in one of the palace's gardens, opening some letters from the Kou Empire. But now you were just staring at the sky, daydreaming.

"I'm fine, really! You don't have to worry, your Highness." You lie, smiling at her and snapping out of your trance.

Truth been told, you have being feeling all sad and blue since you woke up this morning. You barely slept last night, and the memories of you disastrous encounter with Sinbad keep haunting you. But you know your cousin isn't probably the right person to talk about it.

"Excuse me, Lady (Name). Lord Ja'far would like to see you. Can you come with me please?" A serious voice calls from behind you. Turning around you see a royal Guard, waiting for you.

"Go ahead. I'll wait for you here" The princess dismisses you.

You stand on your feet and follow the guard to White Capricorn Tower. The guard leaves you alone once you have reached the great hall's door. You knock the door, wondering what Ja'far can want with you. Probably some paper work...

"Come in" A muffled voice calls from inside the room.

You walk into the room, expecting to see the King's Adviser, only to find The King himself, waiting for you.

Your feelings go from surprise to absolute rage when you see him. Turning around on your heels, you open the door, ready to storm out of the room, when a hand grabs you by the arm.

"(Name) wait! wait! Please, just let me explain." Sinbad begs, pulling you back inside.

...............................................................................

A/N: Well... here you go! I know there isn't almost any Sinbad x Reader in this one, but I wanted to write a bit about what happened after that fun night you had with him. I hope you like it and thank you for all your votes and kind comments!!