Balbadd

You, along with Sinbad and his two generals, were already on your way to Baldadd. It was yet another long journey by carriage that took several days.

Even though your relationship with Sinbad (can you call it that?, you're certainly still not sure) have changed into something, let's call it "more intimate", you were determined to avoid being like one of those girls he have back at Sindria. Those girls who were clinging and sighing over him all the time.

You had even been thinking that maybe you should talk to him about them at some point?

Sharing someone was something you refuse to do. Even if he was a king.

You were well aware of the concubines and harem costumes. You lived at the Palace in the Kou Empire after all! And even your cousin Kougyoku was the result of one of those kind of relationship.

But at the same time, how long were you really planning on staying with him and away from Kou? All this doubt and questions had you lost in your thoughts most of the time. So lost, that Ja'far have had started to wonder if you were sick or, if Sinbad had really used something on you.

.

.

.

"(Name)? (Name) are you ok?"

Sitting in your usual corner of the carriage, you are holding Kouen's book in your hands, even though it's long forgotten on your lap. You have spaced out... Again. Sinbad is slightly shaking you by the shoulder, trying to catch your attention.

"Sorry! I just spaced out" You focus your eyes on him and smile.

"It's ok" He let go of you and smile back. "We're in Balbadd"

"We are!? That's some good news" You smile and look over his shoulder, realizing just then that you are alone with him.

"Where are Ja'far and Masrur?"

"They are already heading to the hotel. Come on, let's go" He offers you his hand to help you get on your feet. You take his hand and he pulls you up, but instead of just help you get up, he wraps his free hand around your waist and pulls you against him.

"Ops" He chuckles, gazing down at you.

"Stop teasing me!" you push him away, trying to sound offended, but instead end up giggling. "Let's go" You leave the carriage, trying to hide your blushed face from him.

Looking up, you see what looks like an amazing Hotel building.

"It's the best Hotel in here" Sinbad points out, like he has just read your mind. 

You turn to look and both continued to climb the green marble stairs.  The Hotel is even fancier and beautiful than the one you stayed back at Quisha.

Once you reach the Hotel lobby Ja'far hands you your room key.

You notice how people from the Hotel service seem to know Sinbad and the two Generals.

"You came here often?"You ask looking at them.

"Not really, but we always stay here when we do" Ja'far says, shrugging.

"We'll meet back here in two hours" Sinbad says "We'll be heading to the Palace to meet your Prince Kouen" He tells you in an almost teasing tone of voice.

"Of course" You nod and turn away "And he really is my prince, you know?" You tease back, looking over your shoulder before walking to your room.

Masrur chuckles, seeing how Sinbad stares at you as you leave, frowning, clearly not very happy with your answer.