Omake

Let me explain... This is not an actual part of this story. I wrote this some time ago and it was intended to be a part of a chapter for this book, but, I finally decided it was too crazy to use it.
Even so, I  chose to use it as a bonus chapter, in a way to say thank you for the over 2K views and over 200 votes (THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!).
Enjoy this little craziness, and yes, I know it's a OOC situation.

....................................................

As you have expected Drakon's birthday party was like any other party in Sindria. Meaning, there was lots of food, drinks, music and dancing.

Now, the party was almost over and you were standing at a corner, picking some of the exotic fruits that still remained in the now almost empty food table, when a pair of strong arms wrapped around your waist, pulling your back against a broad chest.

"This party is over. How about we go back to the palace?" Sinbad purrs in your ear, sending chills down your spine.

You turn around to face him, pulling away from his grasp. Just when you are about to answer, Sharrkans voice interrupts you.

"Hey! Come here! Lets  play the Drakon game!" Sharrkan calls the two of you.

He is sitting at a table with all the Generals, plus Saher, Drakon's wife. In the middle there's various bottles of wine, and cups for everybody.

"Drakon Game?" You ask, taking a seat by the table, followed by Sinbad, how sit next to you.

"Oh no... Not that game" Drakon Hoffs, looking at the sky.

"Come on! It's your birthday! It's more than a reason to play it!" Sharrkan cheers, pouring wine on every cup.

"I don't drink!" Ja'far complains, pushing his cup aside.

"You have to! Don't be a party-pooper Ja'far!" Pisti says between laughs, pushing the cup back to Ja'far.

"How do you play?" You ask, looking at all of them.

"I explain it!" Sharrkan yells. He seems very excited with this game.

"It's simple really. You have to say Drakon's full name correctly. If you get it right, the rest of us have to drink. If you say it wrong... You drink! Drakon obviously knows his own name, but he has to drink every time someone says it wrong." The young man explains, with a big grin on his face.

"Ok.. That doesn't sound so hard... What's your full name?" You ask, looking at Drakon.

"Dragul Nol Henrius Govius Menudias Partenuvonomias Dumid Os Kartanon" He grumbles, crossing his arms over his chest and not looking directly at any of you.

"Say what....?" You look at him in disbelief, with your mouth partially open.

The rest laugh upon seeing your reaction.

"That's really his full name?" You wonder in disbelief, looking at Sinbad.

"Yes, it is" He chuckles.

"But... She is his wife! I'm sure she knows his full name by now" You point out, looking at Saher.

"No, she doesn't" Drakon growls, looking at his wife. The poor woman just shrugs apologetically.

"Ok! Let's start!" Pisti yells, raising her cup.

................................................................

An hour later everybody is completely drunk.

Pisti is at a corner, trying to fight Masrur, who just stands there, looking at her.

Yam is singing at the top of her lungs, while hugging Spartos by the shoulders, trying to get him to sing along, swinging him to the sides.

Ja'far is running around looking for coffee, and Sharrkan is trying to talk to who he thinks is a lady but you are pretty sure it's a guy.

Drakon and his wife are still sitting at the table, but had gone on full make-out session, while Hinahoho is laughing at some joke only he gets.

Looking down, you see Sinbad. He's passed out, sleeping soundly, using your lap as a pillow.

Feeling tired yourself, you stretch the arms over your head, before crossing them over the table and resting your head over them.

This party was fun after all.