Chapter 1

'Stupid boss, stupid job' You growled in a pit of annoyance.

'Stupid life!!'

You sigh while walking towards your apartment. You reach into your purse and takes out the keys. Quickly sliding your key into the lock and twist the door knob. You enter your humble apartment and locked the door behind you. You recently got fired from your job for late attendance and now you need to find a job to pay your bills.

'Or food. Food is good for you. But, what type of food. Wait.....why am I thinking of food?' You feel your stomach growling for the delicious food.

'Oh...right.'

You walk into your kitchen and open the cabinet. There's some peanut butter, ramen noodles, Pringles..... "I guess..ramen noodles then?"

You sigh and reach for the ramen noodles when a tiny lizard jump onto your hand.

aaaaaAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

Panicking, you swiftly wiped your hand towards the floor as it crawls away into the crack between the floor and cabinet. You just stared at it. You just stare deeply at the crack.

"Not today Satan...."

"NOT TODAY!!!"

You felt your heart pounding through your chest and your head. "Ugh..." You lift your hand up and stare at it. "I need to wash this hand." You look at the kitchen sink and narrow your eyes at it. "The bathroom sink instead....stupid lizard."

You really, really don't like lizards.

Sighing once more, then you heard something on your front door. Heading towards the door and unlock it. You open your door, but not wide enough to see your whole body. Looking around to see anything, you look down to see a newspaper.

'Must've came late, I guess.' You pick up the newspaper and close the door. Walking into your small-dining room, you drop the newspaper on the glass table. You look at the kitchen. 'I want a drink...' You cautiously walk towards the kitchen and make yourself some hot chocolate, because you chocolate freak.

Walking back to the dinning room, you sat down on a chair and grab the newspaper. "Let's see if there's any job listing..," you mutter underneath your breath. Taking a few sips of the hot chocolate, you read every job listing you can find.

"Lester's 'Lectronics, Seeking Boy Genius"

'Boy genius? Nope'

"Love Manure? That Makes Atlas HARD-WORKING Want You!"

'Manure!! I thought it said manicure! Man I'm blind..'

"Looking To Oppress Others? Join: WOODSCOUTS"

'The Woodscouts? From what I heard, their Camp is like a boot camp..so nope!'

"FBI Hiring! (No Gun Experience Required)"

'......maybe.....'

You keep on searching for a job, until a huge job listing ad came.

"CAMP CAMPBELL HELP WANTED"

'Another camp thing?"

"Summer camp in need of additional Co-Counselor, Dial 555-CAMP to Apply"

You read more into it. It seems interesting! You never heard of this camp and it seems to be around Sleepy Peak. Which you just so happen to live near around it. You smirked and finished drinking all of your hot chocolate.

You just found yourself a new job to uphold.

Placing the newspaper down, you put the empty cup in the kitchen sink. Carefully, so no lizard can jump onto you again. You went to your bedroom to get your pjs. It's almost 8, so why not take a quick shower.

You finish taking a shower and is drying yourself form head to toe. Putting on your pjs, which contains a huge t-shirt and some shorts, you briskly dry your hair and exit out the bathroom.

The wet towel you were carrying was place inside a basket with other towels. You enter you bedroom once more and make yourself into your bed and sheets. You were daydreaming a bit then you realize that you were about to go to sleep.

'No no no no no no no no no no'

'Not again..'

'Why does this always happen?!'

'Go away! Go away! Go away! Go away! Go away!'

You were having a panic attack. You don't want to go to sleep, but what choice do you have. You exhale, not realizing you were hold you breath. Looking down at your bed sheet, you were clenching onto it real tight that your knuckles almost turn white as snow. Shakily, you slowly let go the sheet. You took a deep breath and breath out. You don't know what's wrong with you, but you assume it will go away. But, it didn't. It was attached to you like a the owner hold the dog with a leash.

You shake your head, wishing you would fight back. You turn off the lights and lay down on your right side facing away from the window. You sigh on last time and close your eyes. And into the world of my mind I go.

M̴̢̯͉̤͓̞͚̜̣ͭ͊̋ͧ́͗ͬ̂́ͫ̊͐̋͒̊̓̌͐̀͟͢y͒ͨ̽̽́͏̭͍̤͍̠̘̦͈̺̼͢͜ ̸̡̨͎̼͓̻̯͖̠̹̠̼̟̇̈ͩ̅̔̏ͨ́͗ͧ̀͟d̸̨̩͖͇̪̹͉̩͓͔̠͍̲̠͎̭ͨ̽ͯ̍̾ͤ̓̋ͬͣͤ͘͡͝ͅa̸̢̩̺̯̪ͦͪ̾ͨ̎̆͘͟r̡̛̖̘͔̉͒ͣͧ͜kͧ̈͒̈́̋́҉̴̵̺̞̮̘̼̮͎̭́,̥̺̜̗̖͐͋͛͊ͭ͛̂ͩ̐̄̊̅͋̽͐̽ͦ͟͡ ͎̫̲̦̳̼̺͎͖̙̘͔͈ͥ̀̇͛͜t̨͕̯͖͚̝̪̳̰̭̗̫͈̲͎̬̘͎͕͑̅̅̇ͯ͋̌̚͜w̢̦͎̱̲͔̠͙̹̮͍̻͓̓͌̿͂͐ͮͥ̉ͣͥͦͦ̇͋̋ͥ̋̾̀̀́̚i̵̛̺̜̥̱̖̗̠̹͓͎͙͙̞͈͋̐̈́̀ͤͭ͐̃̿̏ͫ͗ͮ̒̌̑̎ͭ̀͡s̷̖͔̙̯̥͈̻͎̫̐͂̒ͧͥ͋̌̑͒͐͑̂ͮ͊̈̏̒̕͘t̸̗̳͕͓̬͖͚̫̹ͫ̀̄̍̾͋̍̀̉̿͘͟ḙ̢̧̡̜̼̬̞̪͚̣̯̯̥̯͖ͤ̈̄͑̇͊̆ͨ̄ͪ͞d̷͉̜̣̟̬̝̠͎̣̂ͪͬͨ́ͣ̋̍ͣͩ̏̽̍̊̐̋̍͑ͬ͘ͅ ̵̨̹̣͓̤͈͙͎̪́̈́ͪ͂͑ͨͯͯ͆͌́m̴̶̽̒͆͌ͦͩ̑̑̈́̈̽̂ͬͯ̅̋̐̓̀̕͏̘̼̟̬͕̜̰̝͡î̶̛̛̩̥̥̻͔͈̯̦̙͖̘̝̙̣̔ͤͣ͘ͅͅn̷̨̢̡͓̹̫̞͕̥̭̟̱̩̖̯͕̝̉̆̍ͤ̄͟d̨̛͓̘̟̫͖̱͕̾͆ͮ̍͝.̵̧̫͙̝̞ͪ̉͗̽̑̈͗̏̊͂̆ͤͨ̐͐̑̎̈ͪ͜͢͢ͅͅ.̸͗ͧͦͭ́͆ͨ͑̆̃͊̍ͩ̍̏̆͑̚͏̵̸͈͍̖̖͈̼͉̠̤̠̼̰̣̰̀

How was that?!

It's my second time doing a book and my first time doing a fan fiction.

I think I'm doing better than my first book, but I'm probably not that good either

The updates will be coming late or the updates are slow for school work and shit like that

Anyways, buh bye!