Chapter 11

You sigh.

What. The. Hell.

After the whole incident with Daniel, you were trying to find David to help you get a clue about that weirdo. But instead, you ended up being dragged by Nikki into finding.....guess what..

A yeti

A fucking yeti

In a middle of a forest

That seems about right....r i g h t

Well instead, we found a coral snake.

It bit Nikki.

She's in the hospital now.

Nah, that didn't actually happen!

She ate the snake.

'This girl, I swear she's isn't human at all.'  You groan as you enter into the office. This camp is getting weird every second. Actually scratch that, it's been weird from the start. You felt a presence and look to see your two fellow counselors. You look to see David and Gwen, looking quite concerned. Well, Gwen look concerned....David was actually freaking out. 'Why are they looking at me like that......with their big ole eyes.'

A̡̔ͯͯ̈́ͬ͞͡w̉̚,͋̽ͬͫ͒͌̅̀̀͜ ̇̃̅̔ͭ͋͋͆ͩt̢̊̏͢͢h̷ͩ̉ͮ̚͠e͒̐ͧ͂̈̏͢͝y̋ ̾̍͐̀̋l̸ͮ̐̆҉o̡̓͆ͦͮ̆͒̐̂͐o̓̊̂̍̉̆̄k̛̛̀̆̅ͥ͆̓ ̸̨̾ͪͮͦͮ͑̄ͩ́ẁ̑ō̌͞r̊ͬͤͥͦ͑͞ř̊̆̎̑̃͘͞ì̡ͪ̒̍̕ē͗̎̂̀͏d͆͏̵.͊̍͐͂ͯ͗ͮ̕͘.̶̎ͫ̆ͪ̈́̏̉͑.̴̽͐ͩ̓̉́.́̓̀̽̋̂͝.̌ͨ̎̐́.̷̍͠I̧̎̂̓͛̚ ͑̑̔̎̆̑̓͋͏wͤ͌́̈́̔ͪ̒͏̸̀ǒͮ̅͏̶́n̓̅ͪ̋ͬ̔̃̏̚͏̕d̴̒͂͢͜e̓ͩͬͨ̍͏̢͞ȓͪ̎͛͝ ̷̆̄̐͐͌ͫ̀w̶ͥͧ̔ḧ̛́̅̃͊̋ǎ̋̔͐͏͢t̓ͥ̆ͨ̋̋ͤ̊̑͞ ̷ͣ̉́͌́k̇̊̅͜͏ȋ̴̔̆͒̿͋͋͊͏n̸̽̾͐̀ͦ̓ͮ̈d̃̒͜ ̢̧ͫͪ̚ŏ̕f̵̷ͨͤͧ́ͦ ̓̾̾̔̽ͭ̒ͪf͒̑̊ͪ͌̀u̶͆͋́cͥͩ́k̛͂͐̾̊ͣ͜è̽͂ͦͬ̾̊̔̕͡ḑ̾ͮ̿̐̉ ̧̧̑̔́͗͗̏̍͒͢uͯ̀̈ͦ͒̑p̐̈́ͪ͑̕ ̶̉̉ͣͥ͘sͩ͐̃͠h̸̢ͫ͗̅̆̕i͐͞t̷̎̾̎ͯ͒̐͝͠ ̛ͥ̾ͬ̾͜d̐̉̐͡͠ì̶̸̢͐ͨd̷͌ͩ̋́̇̌̏ ̶̢ͫ̐̓ͬ̎̉ͣyͩ̾ͬ̀ô̶̢̡̓̿̍̆uͩ ̸̈́̾̔̀͟d̶̶̔͒͑͌̓̓͐̚͝õ̧̇̚͡ ͗̏҉̢̀tͦͥ͛̓͌́͜ḧ̢̿̈́̊̐ͮͥ̚i̊s̸̍̕ ̏ͧͩ͏ţ̋ͨ͗ͯ͑̂ͭ̏̾̕i̊͌̽ͥ̋͋́m͌̂ͥͪ̃͆̓͡҉é̴̿͌ͭ̀~̛̏͂

You mentally twitch your eyelid. Why do you keep on thinking about that? Why do you keep on thinking about them? On a second thought.....why do you have the need to remember them if they're shitty as hell....

You mentally groan. The silence is unbearable and the damn voice is getting even more annoying. Huh, you use to be afraid of the voice....maybe because the constant pain and agony of this camp is making me think this a daily basis? Mmmmaybe.

Wait, Gwen and David want to say something.... "Uh, sorry I kinda blank out for a minute there. Whatcha need?"

David couldn't utter a word instead he just stare at you. He looks as he's about to pass out, because holy shit he looks pale. Instead Gwen took over. She clear her throat and say in the most blunt response she can muster. "You're fucking arm is bleeding-"
"G W E N!"

Ah, what?

Guess you didn't understand what they just say because Gwen and David give you a face that screams 'Are you serious?' David took a deep breath and say, "(Y/n), you arm is bleeding."

You look at your non-dominant arm to see that your arm is indeed bleeding. The purplish and red wound is repulsing to look at and the blood, that was dripping down, was dried up. What the fuck.....how did you not remember this or at least feel this. Adrenaline? No. Anxious? Not really. To busy handling campers and a crazy, yet dumb, cultist? A H no. It was indeed adrenaline, my dear Watson.

"Oh, I am bleeding." You carefully touch your arm to fully see the wound. "Well, damn," you whispered, "Is it infected?"

Before you can look back at them, David already rush to get a medic bag, while Gwen stay put. "It is infected?! (Y/n), it's swollen and it's oozing puff! Of course it's infected!" Gwen took a good look at your arm. "I think that's puff?"

You winced has the sharp feeling came back to you. "I can feel it now." David quickly came back with the med kit and grab the bandages. Before David can wrap your arm around, Gwen stoped him.

"Gwe-"
"She needs soap and warm water including anti-bacteria spray."
"Oh, right....thank you."

David set down the bandages and went to go get some soap and warm water, while Gwen searches for the anti-bacteria spray. Meanwhile, you're thinking about the coral snake incident.....FREAKING NIKKI ATE A SNAKE....oh yeah and Daniel too.

David brought the a warm towel with soap and gently grab your non-dominant hand. "Um, this might hurt a bit.." He carefully dab the warm. You clenched you're fist and internally scream. "aaaaAAAAHH- ow." He finish wiping your wound and Gwen quickly spray the anti-bacteria a few times. "F U C-" You couldn't finished your word as David wraped your arm. Tightly, but not too tightly.

Gwen put away the medic bag and stared at you. She ask what happen to your arm. Gwen looks serious and David is very concerned and scared. You sigh and told them that you'll ask later. They don't look to happy with that answer, but they sigh and nodded.

You didn't feel like talking about what happen with Daniel. It just didn't feel like a right time to stop about.

Everyone was silent, until a thought clicked into your head.

'Wait....who's keeping an eye on the campers?!'

"Who's watching the camper?!"

They both look at each other and panicked.

Meanwhile with the campers:

Wow this is on long hiatusI'm sorry for keeping you guys waiting I was lost with this story and was losing interest with Camp CampBut that doesn't mean I'll write it every so often So sorry guys

I'm sorry for keeping you guys waiting
I was lost with this story and was losing interest with Camp Camp
But that doesn't mean I'll write it every so often
So sorry guys