It starts with a shock

All of the characters belong to Queen Rowling, except fot the ones not found in the HP series.

*****

''Mia dear, please come down, we need to talk to you.''

''Just a second!'' I replied, slowly making my way downstairs, still talking on the cellphone with my best friend Casey. ''...so anyway, I got the shoes, so I'm all set. It's going to be the best sweet 16 ever! I wonder what my parents got me though...''

''Mia!'' my mother shouted again.

''Coming!... I'll call you later Cas. Love you.''

''Did you describe every detail of your new Manolo's to Casey?'' my mother asked when I walked in the living room. She was sitting on the couch, my father next to her, both looking unusually serious.

''Excuse me for having a social life'' I replied taking a seat across from them, ''what's so important anyway?''

''Do you remember my friend Lucius?'' my father asked me.

''The uptight blond guy? Yeah, why?''

''Well, we've talked the other day, and, don't start screaming right away please, but we decided it's best if we all move to London. For now at least.''

''Ha?''

''We're moving to London next week. All of us'' my mother repeated.

''What do you mean we're moving to London?'' I asked still refusing to believe, but raising my voice a little just in case.

''I mean we're going to live there. Me and your mother have work to do there, and you'll be transfer to Hogwarts, to finish your education there.''

''I am not!!''

''Mia...''

''Are you fucking kidding me?!'' at this point I shouted, so loud that if our house wasn't isolated with magic, half of Monaco would hear me. ''I am not moving anywhere! Where is this coming from?! You can't just decide to go to London! I have a life here! Have you lost your mind?''

''Mia that's enough'' my father snapped, ''there are some things you can't understand, and I'm glad you can't. But this isn't something we will discuss. Everything is already settled.''

''I AM NOT GOING!''

''Yes you are!'' my mother joined the argument.

''You can't make me! You two can go wherever the hell you want, I'm staying here. I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself. Hogwarts...no fucking way. They don't even allow cellphones there! Or any other technology! And not to mention they wear uniforms, and...''

''Honey, stop. There's really no point in this, you're going and that's final.''

I looked at my mother and father, they were perfectly calm again, like always. I was about to start auguring again, but a sudden *pop* distracted me, making me turn my attention to the left. Two men suddenly appeared in our living room, just like that, damn apparation.

''Blake, Eileen'' one of the men greeted my parents, ''and this is I assume Mia.''

''Damien, Adam'' my father greeted back, shaking their hand, while my mother just politely nodded. ''Please, take a seat. We were just discussing our movement.''

''There isn't going to be a movement!'' I shouted, feeling angry again, not caring those men were here.

''I assume you've just told her?''