Plan A

Chapter 27

We continued to wait in the hospital. Waiting for the Doctor to tell us about Mitch.

"I know it's not the perfect place to talk about this. But, I think we should start a family." Says Angel.

"A family?" I say confused.

"Like a child." Angel tells me.

"I know. But why?" I asked.

"Because I love you Jimmy. And one day were going to have a family so why not now?" Angel says as she looks at the ground.

"Yeah. I think we should." I say with a huge smile on my face.

Angel gives me a huge hug.

Before I could say anything I see Clayton and Nathan head to the bathroom.

"Hold on Angel. I have to go to the bathroom." I say as I start walking to the bathroom.

As I head over to the bathroom I hear Nathan and Clayton having a conversation.

"I knew Mitch's plan wouldn't work!" I hear Nathan complain.

"I guess we have to try plan A." Clayton says with a small shrug.

"I guess." Nathan also says with a small shrug.

"What's plan A?" I asked the two boys.

"Oh Jimmy!" Clayton says shocked.

"What's plan A?!" I asked once again but this time with a commanding voice.

"Jimmy." Clayton says with a small laugh. "This is none of your business." Clayton suddenly says serious.

"Yeah Jimmy just let the big guys handle this." Nathan says.

"I said what's plan A?!" I say angrily.

Nathan and Clayton laugh.

"Why Samantha was right! You are aggressive." Nathan says.

"Fine you want to know! Then I'll tell you!" Yells Clayton. "Samantha has killed many people! People that I loved!" Clayton suddenly says with tears.

"So it's time for revenge." Clayton laughs.

"We know Samantha will come to try to kill Mitch again." Clayton says as he wipes the tears from his eyes. "So were planning on killing her on the spot." Clayton smiles.

"What about Mitch?" I asked.

"He dies." answered Nathan.

"W-what?" I say terrified.

"Mitch volunteered. So thanks to him no more people will die." Clayton says.

"People will still die!" I yelled. "People who cared for Mitch or Samantha will become depressed and maybe kill themselves! Did you think about that?" I asked.

"Yes. But that doesn't matter now." says Nathan.

"Yes it does!" I yelled.

"Looks like your going to be a problem." Clayton says.