Bert Friends

Chapter 31

"Come on Jimmy! I want you to meet some of my friends." Angel says excitedly.

"Angel there supposed to be coming to Team Crafted house. Not the mall." I tell Angel.

"I know but I told them I would pick them up at the mall and it's three people so." says Angel as we waited.

Finally in just a few minutes two girls appeared.

"Kake and Krystal!" Angel walked up to the girls and gave them a friendly hug.

They hugged for a long time. And I waited for Angel to introduce them to me.

"Oh girls let me introduce you to my boyfriend." Angel says.

"Jimmy think Kake or Kassandra."

I shake Kassandra's hand.

Kassandra was wearing some black vans and a T-shirt that had a logo of some store that I don't know of. Kassandra was also wearing some skinny jeans.

I looked at her arm and saw some scars.

"If you hurt Angel I'll kill you!" Kassandra says I hope joking.

I want to ask about her scars on her arm but prefer not to ask.

"Now this is Krystal." Angel says.

Now Krystal reminded me of Mitch's Minecraft character. She wears a hoodie and some leather boots.

Instead of Krystal shaking my hand she punches my shoulder.

"Damn your strong!" I tell Krystal.

But after I said that I remembered.

"You said it was three people." I tell Angel.

"I know but your sister already know where the TC house is." Angel says with a small smile.

"My sister?!" I say. "You started talking to my sister again?!"

I must've stared yelling because Kassandra was pulling Angel back and people were looking at us.

"Watch it sir! I wouldn't yell at Angel." Kassandra says aggressively.

"Is that a threat?!" I say.

"Now come on we can all be calm like the unicorns and their magical powers." Krystal says randomly.

I ignored Krystal.

"I'm not mad Angel I just wished you told me." I tell Angel.

"I know Jimmy. I just wanted it to be a surprise because you haven't seen your sister in the longest." Angel says sadly.

"I'm sorry," I apologized. "Now we better go before my sister starts to complain and stuff."

The girls all nodded.

"Let's go!" They all said at the same time.

Now I can tell why they are best friends.

Sorry for not updating in the longest! In so sorry! Forgive me!

~ Angela