The Believer

I deleted this chapter because I wad still unsure of my feelings. But now I know.

That girl has made my life worth living. And as the teardrop fall on my phone's screen, I want her to know she is amazing. Every word she threw at me, every promise of unfriending, every fight means nothing now. That girl has grown into the most beautiful human being I have ever seen. She knows the answer to my every problem and is the happy to my sad. When my day needs light, she's right there, shining like the sun. We may not be besties anymore, but I no longer want to be anything but. And when I leave I'll miss her most of all. She was my beginning. She started me on my road of life. She plays a huge role in the person I am today. Though we are almost complete opposites, I share as much in common with her as I do with Raven. And when my final day here comes, I'll say goodbye. But now I want to say hello. I want to share my life with her again. I want to be there when she needs a shoulder to cry on, or someone to listen. The haters are gonna hate and I'm leaving soon anyway. So please just let me say hello one more time.
I''ve decided on another name for that girl. The believer. Anything that girl can dream, she can do. She has her life planned and her goals ready to be achieved. She walks the paths of fiction just like I do, and finds courage in their morales and messages. And so I say to you, Believer, Dream big.

And hello.