1. Introduction To My Life.

______________________________

COPYRIGHT ©2014 BY Miss_Hoodnificent. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO CONTENT IN THIS BOOK MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THE AUTHOR.

______________________________

1. Introduction To My Life.

________________________

I sat there at my desk watching the daunting clock. As the second hand took it's sweet time making it's circuit around the numbered circular plane.

"Miss Jackson, I'm sure if you paid more attention to my lecture instead of the clock, you'd have better test scores." Mr. Stevenson said with a small smile.

"Sorry Mr. Stevenson." I said as I fixed my eyes back to him. I never had a problem with my history teacher and he does things like this deliberately to mess with all of his students.

He nodded his head and continued on with his lecture about Typhoid Mary and it's after affects. I couldn't care anymore about the lecture but I needed to at least look like I was paying attention. I sat there twirling my dark brown hair with my finger, I'd give anything to be out of this hell hole.

I'm Ebony Jackson. I'm 18 and down to the last few weeks of my high school life. It's almost hard to believe I was going to be on my own out in the world. I never really thought about what I was going to do after high school but I knew I didn't want some 9 to 5 job that had me stuck in a cubical and kissing ass to my boss for respect.

"Alright I'll let you all out early. Have a nice weekend." Mr. Stevenson said as he turned off his projector. I gathered my things and shuffled out the door, getting lost in the crowd of people by the door.

After struggling to get through the tiny door frame, I made it to my locker, which was on the other side of campus, and put all my things in my locker. The bell had rung and the halls became flooded with students like usual. I could hear about 40 different conversations all at once that tended to overwhelm my ears.

All of the sudden everything came to a stop. I blocked out all noises and seemed to make everyone disappear in my mind when I saw Vontae walking down the hall.

Every girl and I'm not over exaggerating here, wanted him. Myself included. He had it all; the looks, the money, and the charm.

His walk was slow but long strides as his jeans hung low. The diamonds in his ears that shined to match his teeth with his beautiful smile. He must have caught me glaring based on the wink he gave me.

"Oh my God. He just winked at you." Bella said lowly next to me so only I'd hear.

"I know. He is just too fine for words to even begin to explain." I said as I leaned up against my locker. Bella was my best friend since 7th grade when we met in the locker room since our p.e lockers were right next to each other.

"Don't get your hopes up. I heard he already has a girlfriend anyways." Bella said as she fixed her hair a little bit.

"He does? I thought he didn't?" I had every last one of my hopes up when the word spread he had left his former girlfriend. Well I'm sure every girl that ogled over him had their hopes up. You could tell when he was single just by looking at the sluts that threw themselves at him. They would show much more skin than usual just for him to see as he walked by and he enjoyed it. Disgusting.

"Since about 2 weeks ago he's been with some chick. She doesn't go here though." Call me whatever, but I felt like my heart had a crack in it.

"Well so much for that-"