3. You Know What You're Doing.

________________________

Thursday came and went so fast, it actually made me dread Friday. Who in their right mind would dread a Friday?

This girl right here because that meant it was my date with Loso. He is still merely a stranger, yet I agreed to go on a date with him. That makes all the sense in the world according to my twisted mind.

Sitting in class for an extended period of time was too overrated. I was lost in lectures, my eyes focusing on the clock then quickly back to the board, giving me headaches from such quick transitions.

"Alright class, remember to study. You have your part 1 of your final, the written portion next Wednesday. Have a good weekend and I'll see you on Monday." My teacher said as he waved us goodbye.

I wonder where we're going to go? Somewhere high end? Somewhere low key? When are we going? There was so much going on in my cluttered mind. Oooh, what was he going to be wearing-

"Miss Jackson, is there something you need?" My teacher asked, breaking me from my thoughts.

"Oh! No I don't, I'm sorry. I was just really lost in my thoughts." I said as I scrambled to pick up my things and stack them neatly. The last thing I need is for all my stuff to fall out of my hands as I raced out of my classroom.

"No worries. Just making sure, have a nice weekend." He smiled one last time before walking back to his desk. I finally walked out of the classroom and made my way to my car.

I set my stuff down on the passenger seat and put my key in the ignition but my car wouldn't start. Why is my car not starting? It's a brand new car, well maybe close to a year old but still.

"Oh you're kidding me right now." I said with a frustrated sigh. I tried again but my car wouldn't start. "Just start-"

"Need some help?" I nearly jumped a mile in my seat as his voice filled my ears.

"How'd you even know I was here?" I pulled my key out and looked up at Loso. His dark skin reminded me of smooth chocolate, it had me wanting to just lick his skin- Oh my God. What the hell is wrong with me? "Are you stalking me or are you going to tell me that it was coincidental?" I snapped glaring up at him.

"You need help? And a homie of mine goes here. I didn't think you did too. I saw your car from mine and decided to say aye." He said ignoring my rudeness. I wonder, who's his homie?

"Oh, well to answer your first question, Yes I do need help." He motioned for me to hop out of the car and he took my seat.

"You know you can always sit right back on my lap." He said with a daunting wink. That one action sent a chill down my body. Really body? It wasn't that appealing of a gesture.

"I'm fine standing." Mainly because I know if I sit in his lap, he won't let me get up. I watched him put the key in the ignition and sure enough the car came to life.

Just wow.

I see my car is picking favorites now and I'm not one of them.

"Your car's good to go." He smirked as he hopped out. "So why ain't you hit me up yet?"

"Because... I don't know." I said with a shrug of my shoulders. I'd be lying if I said it was weird seeing him outside of where I work.

"Well then since we're both here, let's go out now? I 'ont feel like waiting another couple hours unless you want to just go out to dinner. If that's the case, I'ma need your number." Either way I'm screwed over. If we go now, I look terrible. I'm in shorts and a tank top, looking like I just rolled out of bed and threw whatever I saw on... Which was actually true. Sexy huh? But if I wait till later, I'm gonna have to text him and that means he gets my number. I saw that smirk like he knew exactly what I was thinking.