Author's Note 4

Alright I know I didn't update like I said I would but life gets crazy, you guys understand right? Okay great! So as you know, this is a long book. Well in my standards it's getting a bit long. Meaning... the end is coming... and I won't make a sequel. Don't panic! Calm down! Trust me, I hate cliffhanger books and I promise I won't do that to you. I swear this book will have an ending and all loose ends will be tied. Writer's honor.

So currently since I'm writing this on Google Docs and copy pasting onto here (reason for weird repeating paragraphs) Survivors has reached 315 pages and 113,446 words!! Now my full books (yes there are multiple ones) are usually 350-360 pages long but always over 100,000 words. I looked it up and yes, that is the official word count for full fledged and published novels. So Survivors is almost done by those standards but I'll make it go longer if I have too.

How are you guys doing? Emotionally? I just want to see if this book has an impact on you guys! Ships? Dead ships? Hatred and loves? Enough to start a fandom or just 'bleh'. Lol okay so moving on... thank you guys SO MUCH for all the reads and positive feedback! Thank you for no hating after all of this time! 17.6 K views and 949 votes later you guys are still reading! Some of you are probably just waiting until I complete it to read though... And Wattpad's logic on reads is so weird! Let me just say that 1.7 K views on Prologue and 2.1 K views on Chapter 1 doesn't make sense!!

Anyways, just to let you all know that I really appreciate you and I'm so happy I could add to your understanding of island survival. Lately I've felt no motivation to write this but I force myself to sit down and write for you guys. I have plenty of ideas don't get me wrong, it's just Hetalia and my other stories call to me... constantly... and other books I want to read in real life. School just leaves me drained. So this is all for you now and I'll finish strong with a wonderful ending! 

And maybe, soon, I'll get a new cover from a new friend of mine! She's an amazing writer and does the most beautiful covers! Her name is @GretchenBearer and has her own cover book! And she is part of a joint account named @MoonlightBearer where the best alien book I've ever read is!! It's called Venery and guys, I'm serious, she's an amazing writer! She should be more famous than me if you think my writing is pretty good. 

Also, may I remind you that I an sixteen years old and a girl. I make mistakes too dealing with grammar. I don't edit these before I post because they are so long (4,000 words each=10 pages) and it's difficult. So I remind you, I will rewrite and edit at a later time but right now I'm just writing with the wind! And about the girl thing, being a girl I don't know the mind of a boy. You know that Levi (if you didn't here you go now) IS A BOY. A boy. Levi is a boy. A male. So if his view seems weird at times it's because I'm a girl and I don't know things about being a boy. 

But I try! I try very hard so don't come yelling at me if something sounds too girly. *hands up* Just saying. Okay now that all of that seriousness is out of the way, time to have some fun!!

Any suggestions for little scenes in between that are humorous and lighthearted because everyone's grieving? Should Sammy end up with someone? What about Bree? Nice opinions please but I need this! Also any predictions for the future? Someone out there claims to know my twists so I invite you. In fact, I challenge you to try guessing. : ) Did I shock you guys with Ayden and Levi? Just-, main point of this, tell me how I did with the twists and all events because as a writer, I need feedback!

So once again, thank you so, so much for all the views and comments and the rank 20 on Science Fiction! Share with your friends and know that God loves you very much! Love you guys!

~Wynter Reign

P.S: Updates come on SATURDAY but I may surprise you tomorrow and then again on Sat! ; )