The Beginning

Jimin's POV:

I was born into a very rich family, and therefore you can probably figure out that i am filthy rich. I always get whatever i want, whenever i want it, and that happens at the snap of my fingers. Almost everyone knows who i am because of that, but if i were to be honest, being that wealthy can be pretty boring sometimes, because as much as it is fun to get what you want directly, a little bit of a challenge is fun sometimes. I mean, not even the women i bring home satisfy my boredom and horniness anymore.

That's when i thought about the fact that, if women can't satisfy me, what if guys can? I'll need to find that special guy though. So the best way to do that was to simply buy one, and I'll find many of these at those places where guys and girls sell their body in exchange for a roof over their heads or simply, a better life.

I called my acquaintance, Alex, who coincidentally works at one of these places, and told him to prepare me the best fuckable guy he has for me to buy. After a short drive to his place, i got out of my car only to be greeted by Alex who was standing next to the entrance. As he was leading me to the VIP area, he asked me a question, which sounded very teasing and playful: "How do you like them, huh? Do you like cute innocent ones, or are you in the mood for a feisty one?" I just smirked at him then replied with a short: "I like them feisty, because a challenge is what i do best.."

He smirked back and told me politely to wait in the VIP area while he brought my new..play toy.

Jungkook's POV:

Ugh. It really does get boring here at this place, and for that reason i was busying myself with styling my hair when suddenly,the door of my room flew open creating a loud bang and in walked two of Alex's employees. They grabbed me harshly by the arms and started to drag me in a very rough manner."Yaa! Slow the hell down, will you?!" I yelled, my face starting to turn red from anger.

They just ignored me, but i was having none of it, so i stood my ground and was insistent on being stubborn, not allowing them to move me from my place. "Boss, he is not cooperating and acting like a brat.."said one of the employees to Alex through his earpiece.

After a short while, they loosened their grips on my arms making me sigh in relief, but not for long because they started to drag me, less harshly, out of my room. When we got to one of the VIP rooms, I was too busy glaring at one of the body guards until someone in the room cleared their throat. I looked up and...

"Wait..is this?.."my eyes almost popped out of their rightful sockets at the sight of the person in front of me.

Third person's POV:

When Jungkook finally entered that room unwillingly, Alex and Jimin already had their eyes on him. On the other hand, Jungkook was so uncomfortable with both the stares of the two men in the room, and the employees, so he asked for them to release his arms."Let me go already, we're in the room, aren't we?.."Jungkook said in an annoyed tone.

Alex gave a discrete sign to Jimin, basically asking him to check Jungkook out and see if he were up to his standards. So Jimin, already fascinated by the boy, got up from the chair and slowly walked up to Jungkook, who noticed his presence (and was shocked by it) but was too busy trying to shake the employees' hands off of his arms.

Harshly yet at the same time gently, Jimin placed his thumb and finger under Jungkook's chin, forcing him to face Jimin's interested eyes. At the sudden contact, Jungkook stopped squirming and his shocked eyes were looking right onto Jimin's face, that had a big playful smirk plastered all over it.

Only one thought ran through Jimin's mind, and that thought was:

"Feisty yet shy, i have to make this boy mine..."

//////

NOTE: So hello! I am actually JikookDomJimin and if you have noticed, the story has changed a lot because i decided to help this amazing author out and edit their chapters because the plot looks great but many people were unsatisfied with the grammar. I hope i did it justice and please support this author. Thank you <3