With Will? Or By Force?

"I'll take him, definitely.." Jimin whispered to Alex in a very lust-filled voice. Alex nodded with an amused look on his face then led both Jimin and Jungkook out of the VIP room and to the place right beside the main entrance where Jimin shall pay for jungkook's purchase. While Alex was counting the money to make sure it is accurate, jimin turned around to look at jungkook who was spaced out, and walked over to him. When he was right in front of him, he pulled on his collar so that jungkook's ear was right next to jimin's mouth, then he whispered: "You're all mine now..."

Jungkook couldn't help the little whimper that came out of his mouth at jimin's words and...voice. A shiver also trickled down his spine causing his shoulders to shake a little, and that plastered a smirk all over jimin's face, feeling satisfied with the effect he already has on the boy. After a couple of seconds later, Jimin said goodbye to Alex and led Jungkook to his car with the black tinted windows that was parked right outside the entrance. He opened the door for jungkook, who blushed, then ran to the other side and got in the driver's seat.

When both of them were seated in the car, Jimin patted his lap as he looked at jungkook with a hungry and lustful gaze. He wants jungkook and he wants him now, so he will take him, cause that's how jimin works. Jungkook looked at him with a confused gaze, not really understanding jimin's silent request, but when he saw jimin's stare become more stern, he reluctantly and unwillingly (or willingly?) got onto jimin's lap and straddled him. Jungkook blushed as soon as he was in this vulgar position, which resulted in a deep chuckle to bubble in jimin's throat, raking shivers through jungkook's slowly-heating-up body.

"No need to be so shy, baby boy ..." Jimin said while he slid his hands around jungkook's unbelievably sexy and slim waist, admiring the boy's beautiful body that was already this gorgeous even with every piece of clothing on. Jimin could only marvel at how incredible jungkook would look all naked and submitting under him. Jungkook wrapped his hands around jimin's shoulders, still a bit hesitant, and kept his eyes trailed on the buttons of jimin's shirt to occupy himself and avoid jimin's piercing gaze.

Suddenly, he felt jimin's hot breath fanning his very sensitive neck. He was trying his hardest not to be so ticklish, and he felt embarrassed by his overly sensitive body so he tugged on jimin's shirt as a way to tell him to stop.

"I see..the baby is sensitive" Jimin mumbled, mischief dripping from his voice. He then made his first move on jungkook by licking a fat stripe on his neck playfully just to tease jungkook and get a reaction out of him."Mmmh..you taste so sweet baby.." Jimin said proudly, feeling addicted to the boy already.

Jungkook just tried not to show jimin that he had any sort of effect on him by pretending to be annoyed and tugging on jimin's hair to make him stop. He even said in a slightly whiny and cute tone: "Stop i-it, jimin..." He cursed himself silently for stuttering because that alone was a dead giveaway of how much jimin's tiny actions took effect on his body. Little did he know that he was driving jimin NUTS and that this was when he reached his breaking point.

Slowly and sensually, he started sucking on jungkook's smooth and milky neck deeply. As a result, jungkook's grip tightened on jimin's hair as he kept trying to get jimin away from him because he didn't want to give in, or at least not yet. Jungkook went to the attempt of pushing jimin's head, which unfortunately to jungkook, was an epic fail. After all, jimin's hands were tight around jungkook's waist and his lips were not leaving his neck.

Jungkook was so so screwed.

///////

Here's another chapter edited by me, JikookDomJimin, i hope the author and you guys like it <3