Hungray

When jimin busyly locked his eyes on tv.Suddenly he was distracted by the sound of jungkook who is next to him drink the water.So he was turned his head and staring hard to jungkook's lips.

Meanwhile jungkook just trying not to be so nervous with being like nothing happen there and just keep watching the tv.Suddenly jimin being so possesive by pull jungkook's arm to make jungkook closer next to him.

"do you want something.."asked jungkook.Then jimin just tugged jungkook chin with his finger and pull jungkook closer to him."seem like that.."whisper jimin.

Slowly lean his lips on jungkook's lips and was laying back jungkook on the sofa.As jimin wanted he was biting jungkook lower lips asked for entrace.So jungkook please him with open it for jimin.

When jimin tounge crazily suck of jungkook's tounge.Jungkook tears was falling fast causes jimin also tease his baby by slid his hands on jungkook's pants.Jungkook try not to squirm,that's why his tears coming out.

Suddenly jimin's phone was ringing.But he was ignoring it.Jimin still sucking all over jungkook's tounge."so fast.."mumble jimin in his heart when jungkook's liquor was splash in his hand.

So he keeping doing that,until he realized jungkook is crying hard."oh god..".Then,he was pulled off his hands from jungkook's pants and also jumped off from jungkook's body.

Then he was stand up and heading to his room.Meanwhile jungkook was crying hard alone on the sofa.Slowly he zipped his pants and walked into his room with tears keeping fall from his doe eyes.

"what I was doing.."jimin asked himself with quilty feel.Meanwhile jungkook was sitting with his tears non stop falling behind the door after he was closed the door.

flashback p.o.v

"Jimin just having fun with your body..it's your fault being so beautiful.So he cant hold himself..such a pity you are jeon jungkook..hahah"..

end p.o.v

The tears keep falling without stop when he remember that.