like

Jimin kisses all over part of jungkook's body.When he reached into jungkook ears,he was whispering"don't worry..i just wanna claim it all as mine..".So jungkook was staying back silently.

Suddenly,jimin phone was ringing.Unecpexted he was ignore it intentionally.Then when he was claiming all over of jungkook body's part.He was pulled back himself and stand his arms between jungkook head.

So,he was looking down into jungkook who laying underneath him"do you like it.."asked jimin with smirk sweetly.But jungkook just staring back into his eyes with the anger looked.

Then jimin was licking his lips playfully.When jungkook see it,he was whipped and turned his head aside.Suddenly,jimin was reposition their place."Now make it as I make it to you..".

So jungkook is already sitted on jimin's abs while his hands placing on jimin chest.Then slowly he was kissed jimin's first part of body on his chin seductive way.

jimin p.o.v

"Damn!!he really wanna make me uncontrobally..you will regret it,once you was being fuck by me.."say jimin's in heart.

But why he still don't claim my lips..?
Suddenly,I can feel his wet kissed on my lips..

"fuckk!"

end p.o.v.

After finished kiss all over jimin's part of his body and the last part is his lips.Suddenly,jimin was pinned jungkook arms on his head and hugryly kissed that pinkish lips.

Jimin was biting jungkook's lower lips hugrly.The jungkook was open it up.So jimin trace all over his tounge,also sucking his tounge hardly.After that,jungkook was moaning when jimin teasing his nipple playfully by pinch it and pulled it up and down.