Chapter 4!

Once Brendon and I started talking we couldn't stop, we stayed at Starbucks talking for about 5 hours until we were told to leave because it was closing time.
"So what should we do now?" He asked "Um I better head back home, I told Lacy that I would be home before now." I answered. "Okay I understand" he said, with a frown. "Do you want to go to my place with me?" I asked and his face lit up. "I would be homered, but can I have a ride cause I Ubered here from my hotel?," "Sure"I walked to the
drivers side of my car and unlocked the passenger side and Brendon hopped in.

~~~~TIME SKIP ~~~~

We finally got back to my house after an hour drive.
"You drove an hour just to meet up with me?", he asked. "Um, yeah but it's no big deal," I replied and he smiled. We walked up to the porch and I unlocked the door and all the lights were off signaling that Lacy has gone to bed in the guest bedroom.
I turned on the living room light and sat on the couch and Brendon sat down next to me. "So what should we do" he asked. "We could go upstairs to my room and watch a movie on my flatscreen," I suggested. "Yeah sure let's do it." He said as we got up and headed for the stairs. I gave him a shirt and s pair of sweatpants that I bought from the men's section because men's clothes are really comfortable.
"Please tell me these aren't you ex boyfriends or something?," he laughed as he took them. "No I would have burned them by now" I laughed as I showed him to the bathroom. I went back to my room and put some comfy clothes on and sat on the bed and browsed trough the movies on Netflix.
Brendon walks in and sits next to me on the bed. I put on Moana and got under the blankets."yes I love this movie" he said and I chuckled and that's all I remember before drifting into a deep sleep.
//Word Count: 363