Chapter! 10

I starred at the door trying to process what just happened. "(Y/N),hey are you okay?" Brendon asked. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "Uh... I've been better," I answer as i walk to the door and close it. "Do you want to talk about what happened? Brendon asked. "Not really, I mean Ryan he was in my past and that's where I'd like that relationship to stay," I tell him. "Okay I completely understand," he says as he wraps me in his arms and kisses my forehead. "Lets go upstairs and watch a movie."

Laying in bed cuddled into Brendon, watching My First Time as Brendon is playing with my hair. "Hey Bren?" "Hmm" "When do you leave to start the tour again?" "In like four days," he replies. "No, don't go, that's too close." i say as i wrap my arms around him. "I know but I love the feeling of standing on stage in front of all those people never knowing what might happen." he explains. "That's so amazing Bren," I say "Yeah, but what do you do?" "I'm a Youtuber." I say and he chuckles. "What do you upload?" he asks "I upload covers and sometimes Q&A's" I tell him.

"Can we do a duet together?"he asks
"Oh of course, I'd love to! What song should we do?" "What about Perfect by Ed Sheeran." He suggested. "Yeah I love that song,"
~~~~~~~~~Time Skip ~~~~~~~~~~
The movie finished and Brendon's hands were entangled in my hair as he slept. Soft little snores exited his lips.
I gave him a soft kiss on his cheek and his eyes opened. "You missed" he said his voice still groggy from sleep. "Huh wha-" I was interrupted by his lips on mine. I laughed. "Well aren't you a little cheeky this morning," i say. "You know it" he replies. I get up and start to get dressed for the day. "So I was thinking that for the video we could also announce to our fans that we are dating," I suggested. "That sounds like a great idea," he agrees and kissed me in the head before he heads to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~,Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~

"Bren it's time to do the video," I yell as I finish setting up my camera and lighting in my office. Brendon comes into the room and gives me a quick kiss on the cheek before sitting on the stool set up by my mics I turn on the camera and sit next to him.

//Word count: 427
Sorry I have been so inactive lately. The whole issue has been really hard but I'm doing better now. To be completely honest I have been working on this chapter for about a month. Thank you guys for your support
❤️ S