Chapter 3

Sorry it's taken me sooo long to post this but I've been so busy studying for AP tests and Final exams and I really  needed to pass. Now I am happy to say summer has started and I'm ready to continue this story! (sorry for the shortness....wrote it all today...)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3

I woke up this morning to the sound of my phone going off. Jaclyn and I had passed out when we got home last night from the concert. It felt like a dream so when I checked my phone, I was shocked to see Zayn had texted me. So that wasn't a dream? I really met One Direction? I turned my attention back to the phone to see what Zayn had said.

'we are going to pick you girls up at 10:30 so be ready! It's gonna be fun'

I looked up to the clock to see it was 8:15 and Jaclyn was still fast asleep. It would take an hour just to wake her up without killing myself. She definitely wasn't a morning person and I actually want to be alive to hang out with the boys before they had to leave. Just as I was trying to come up with a plan, I heard Jaclyn's phone going off with her One Thing ringtone playing. She didn't even stir as I picked it up and answered not bothering to see who was calling.

“Hello?”

“Hey it's Harry! Is Jaclyn there?”

“Yeah, but she's asleep and I can't find a way to wake her up. Do you have any ideas?” I asked knowing he would have an awesome idea.

“Just put the phone up to her ear I have an idea.” I did as he asked and next thing I knew Harry was screaming at the top of his lungs with the other boys saying, “WAKE UP JACLYN!!!! WAKEY WAKEY!!!!!” Next thing I knew, Jaclyn was sitting straight up looking like she was about to have a heart attack. I was literally rolling on the ground in tears from laughing as she took her phone and practically cussed out Harry saying how she was going to get him back. How he would rue the day. I could only hear silence on the other end probably because he was just as shocked as I was and I could tell he was scared which only made me laugh harder.

She hung up the phone glaring at me. I just couldn't stop laughing even when she told me she was going to get me back as well. After finishing her little rant she calmed down and asked what we were doing today.

“Zayn texted me earlier and told me they were coming at 10:30 so we need to start getting ready,” I said while starting to get my clothes ready. I was lucky I brought all my cute clothes over.

“Do you know where we are going?”

“No,” I replied going to do my hair at her dresser, “they never told me. I guess it's a surprise. Now go get ready we only have an hour left.”

Jaclyn hopped into the shower while I started getting ready. I wore a simple gray tank top with a gray and white striped cardigan on top with skinny jeans and black converse. Since I really don't like my hair at all, I just put it into a high ponytail. I didn't wear any make-up as I usually don't so I was just waiting for Jaclyn to hurry up and get ready. When Jaclyn was done getting ready, she was wearing a cream and white striped shirt with capri's and her tan Sperry's. Her hair was straight as usual and she just braided her bangs back out of her face. She wore only a slight amount of make-up (just mascara and a little bit of eye liner). We decided to just hang out in her living room and watch T.V. while we waited for the boys to get here. Jaclyn chose to watch Sid the Science Kid and we danced along and knew every word to the intro and the episode.

In the middle of the episode, the door bell rang and I went to go get it since Jaclyn's eyes were glued to the screen. I laughed silently and opened the door to see the boys smiling as I let them in. When we made our way into the living room, Jaclyn's eyes were still glued to the T.V. and she was talking to Sid as he asked a question. The boys all started laughing causing Jaclyn's head to shoot up and she instantly blushed. We all ended up sitting down and watching the rest of the episode since Jaclyn refused to leave until it was finished and before we knew it, it was 11 and we were running late to wherever we were going.