Chapter 5

Chapter 5:)

Liam's P.O.V.

“Hello,” I said to the unknown caller, “who is this?”

“It's Simon.”

“Uncle Simon! What's going on?” The Boys and I haven't talked to him in a while.

“Well it seems the next town you have to go to will have to be canceled. There is some really bad weather coming through that is too dangerous for you and the boys. We don't want to risk you getting hurt and not being able to perform at all. Besides, there airport is closed down due to the weather.”

“So we are staying here in Dallas longer?” I asked kinda hopeful that we would get to spend some more time with Sarah and Jaclyn. They seemed really cool and were getting along really well with us.

“Yes. It will be two weeks until your next show so you will be spending it in Dallas. Besides, I hear you guys have made new friends at the concert. And from what Paul tells me you have spent the whole day with them.”

“They are really cool,” I say knowing we aren't in trouble for hanging out with semi-strangers. “They actually act like normal people and don't fangirl all the time. In fact I think they are playing Truth or Dare with the boys right now,” I say looking over to see Louis' face turning purple and Niall staring at his phone as though it's a stop watch.

“Just make sure to tell the boys they will be staying here longer. And why don't you do a twitcam tomorrow telling your fans about the cancellation and just chat with them.” “Okay Uncle Simon. I will be sure to tell them. It looks like they are about finishing up,” I said looking to see Zayn hit Sarah in the stomach and pull back his hand in pain. Looks like Louis just poked her too hurting himself in the process as well.

“I will send you the new arrangements for your stay and flight details soon.” Simon hung up and I made my way back to the laughing group with a smile on my face.

“I've got great news guys...you'll never believe what Simon just told me.”

“What's going on Liam,” Niall said looking kind of excited.

“We're staying in Dallas for another two weeks!”

All of a sudden everyone burst into cheers and hugging Jaclyn and Sarah. Well at least they were excited to be staying.

Jaclyn's P.O.V.

“We're staying in Dallas for another two weeks!” Liam yelled excitedly. I looked over at everyone screaming and yelling and hugging glad we got to keep hanging out with the guys for longer. I turned and hugged Harry and I didn't realized we had been hugging for so long until Niall came and separated us bringing me into a giant hug that consisted of him lifting me off the ground and spinning me around.

“You were hugging him for too long,” he said with a sad face, “I wanted a hug.”

“Aww Nialler...I would have given you a hug!!” I said while trying to hold my blush from realizing my hug with Harry was noticeable. “But can you put me down? I'm starting to get dizzy.” with that Niall gently put me down and I looked over at Harry to see him smiling at me. I went over to Sarah and we jumped up and down excitedly because we got to spend more time with the boys. We didn't have to say goodbye just yet. I'm pretty sure the only thing we weren't looking forward to was going back to school tomorrow.

I made my rounds but found my way back to Harry and gave him a side hug. I don't know why but every time I'm around him, I get massive butterflies in my stomach. I've always had a crush on him but being with him in person made it even bigger. I wondered if he liked me the same way; although I highly doubt he likes me more than a friend. At least I get to spend more time with him while they stay here.