Chapter 2

(AN: sorry if it's a little crappy....its like 2 am and im extremely tired!!!! dont have a picture yet but maybe later...when im fully awake! Hope you enjoy!!!)

*Sarah's P.O.V.*

As Jaclyn and I made our way to our seats, I couldn't believe Zayn Malik kissed me. He actually kissed me! Even though it was on my cheek I was on cloud nine. We had okay seats, I guess. We were in section 202 in the tenth row in seats 10 and 11 so we were in the middle, but we weren't any where near the stage.

Jaclyn was busy programming Harry's number into her phone but was having a hard time choosing a picture for his caller I.D. from her millions of pictures she already had of him. I would say she is way too obsessed but I would have the same problem if I got Zayn's number. I wasn't surprised Harry had given her his number. She's gorgeous. She has long blonde hair and eyes that change from blue to green. She was insecure about her weight although she isn't fat at all. She's just athletic and besides, Harry seems to think she's cute.

I could tell the concert was about to start when I heard ear-bursting screams from Jaclyn and the thousands of girls around me. I looked up to see the boys walking out on stage. Zayn was smiling and looking into the crowd probably spotting a gorgeous girl. I really couldn't wait to see who they were pulling up on stage tonight. They were probably the only group that didn't pick a girl from the front. They picked a random seat number and that lucky girl got to go up on stage and be sung to. That girl would also get to hang out backstage with One Direction after the show. I had heard rumors earlier this week that they may pick two girls who were sitting next to each other.

There was no possibility me or Jaclyn were going to be picked. But we still had hope. I was getting nervous because I wanted to know who was going on stage but they were saying their names (like we don't already know) and talking to each other and the crowd. I started to tune everything out as I daydreamed the boys had picked Jaclyn and I and it felt so real. I was pulled out of my thoughts by Jaclyn who was pulling me toward the aisle/

“THEY CALLED OUR SEATS SARAH! LET'S GO!” My daydream WAS real?! They really called out our seat numbers?! Jaclyn and I ran toward the stage (well Jaclyn practically dragged me) and I started getting massive butterflies in my stomach. I can't believe we were actually chosen to go up on stage with One Direction. Jaclyn let go of me as we made our way up the steps to the stage both smiling like crazy. I saw each of the boys with a smile on their faces but stopped when I saw Zayn. He's got the most amazing smile imaginable; he's just so perfect! We were pulled into a massive hug and my heart was racing when we pulled apart and Zayn was looking at me with those big beautiful brown eyes.

“So girls,” Niall said pulling me out of my thoughts, “what are your names?”

“My name is Jaclyn,” Jaclyn said looking at Harry who smiled at her.

“Uh...” I stuttered (wow Sarah way to go....making a fool of yourself in front of Zayn and thousands of girls), “I'm Sarah.”

What beautiful names for such beautiful girls.” Louis said while all the boys smiled making us both blush like crazy. You could tell more with Jaclyn because she turned redder than a tomato. I hadn't noticed right away, but behind us there were two chairs set up. Jaclyn and I quickly took our seats as What Makes You Beautiful started playing. Every time Harry sang, he would look at Jaclyn and when Zayn was singing his solo, he looked me right in the eyes making me drop my head. I felt him lift my head up with his hand under my chin making me look right at him as he finished singing.

The song ended too quickly for my liking and since they were only singing one song to us, we had to watch the test of the concert from the side of the stage (not that I'm complaining because it was better than our other seats). We were just so shocked when we got off the stage after giving the guys more hugs. One Direction just sang to us in front of thousands of girls. This was more than just a dream come true. Ever since our parents bought us the tickets (which took A LOT of convincing), we kept saying things like, “What if we get pulled up on stage” or “what if one of the guys fell in love with us?” We never imagined any of it would come true.