Authors note:)

Wow guys. I'm really sorry for not updating in forever. I honestly didn't even know what to write anymore. Lol I've realized just how much of a carrot I was when I started this which makes this a lot harder to write.

I am very grateful for all of y'all who've read this story. I mean over 1k reads?!?! That's absolutely amazing!!! Just for you guys I will TRY my hardest to continue on or maybe just start a new book that is MUCH less carroty.

Thank y'all again for taking the time to read this fanfic and I hope you like it:). If you have any ideas or suggestions of what I should do, don't hesitate to comment or message me anytime.

I won't be able to update for a while seeing as I'm going to Florida tomorrow and I'm about to start my senior year of high school but I will surely keep writing. :)

Love yall,

Jaclyn

Jk I'm not done with this AN yet. It's currently 2 am and I've come up with an idea. I may continue this story but in a few weeks once I get a few chapters done i will be starting a NEW story called IM DONE and it's going to be a fanfic but with issues I have faced in it. So please tell me what y'all think and I will post the synopsis soon on here as just another AN. thank you for reading this. Seriously you guys are amazing. Please leave comments on what you think.