18 -- thenewbitchintown

thenewbitchintown's Entry

title: heart stopper

link: http://i.imgur.com/FmPkBE9.jpg

explanation: i chose suzy because she suits the genre angst. i added textures and psd colorings. i used some pictures of heart wtvr (you know those beeping things they attach to patients at the hospital? the one that tells if the patient's heart is still beating and alive? that's the one near her head). i also added blood marks to kick it up a notch. the clock texture suggests that her time is running out.

plot: agent iris (suzy bae) is an international secret agent who is under the most powerful and ruthless man's grasp. she is assigned to accomplish devious and savage missions which involves the assassination of her own family and hundreds of other innocent lives. she kills them with anything she can get her hands on-- a gub, a knife, a sword, hell she can kill if you give her a fork. she'll just have to stab her target on the chest and stop goes its heart. but what happens when she's paired with a new agent who knows nothing about the world she was born into? what if agent iris is assigned to murder her new partner's family? will she be able to do it even if she falls in love with him? or will it be a mission impossible? it appears that it's the latter, though. in a series of events, she ends up trying to escape her boss' grasp in a race car with her partner-slash-lover unconscious in the back seat. it's a heart stopping race. a race that would settle whether or not this decision would stop the well-known heart stopper's heart.

message: i suuuck. lol. i'm still experimenting. bear with me. xx

xx.

Good Luck! Hwaiting!

Judges, Rate their work 50-100% and give explanation and some opinions. 

Viewers, You can rate their work 1-10!

Vote if you think he/she Deserves!

-Byuntaees,

Usa