12 -- summer-- (ownsky)

summer-- (ownsky)'s Entry

Title : Sister’s hate

Link http://i.imgur.com/QWZsyr7.jpg

Ex : I choose Krystal and Suzy, I love them both that’s why I choose them. Bagay na bagay silang dalawa sa cover na ‘to. I choose Angst halata namn. Sorry kung nagging mukhang horror/angst sya. Firstly yung mata sa gilid nag re-represent sya na how much Krystal hate Suzy. Yung clock represent Krystal na gustong gusto nya na mawala si Suzy like she’s in a hurry? Lastly yung parang garden bay yun? nde ko alm yung tawag dun eh. That represent Suzy kasi diba maganda yung garden it’s full of flowers. Kasi colorful sya? Si Suzy Cheerful/Happy sya pero may Red thing sa mata nya kasi maybe she’s not that kind of person you think of, maybe my darkness din sakanya kagaya ni Krystal? habang si Krystal namn yung expression nya merong Anger/Hateful looks.  

Plot: Kaye (Krystal) is popular in her school because she’s pretty. Everyone loves her and all of the guys ask her out but May, her twin sister is more popular. May is very popular because she’s smart, kind, pretty. Lahat na na sakanya. Kaye hates her sister because more popular. She hates her very much that she would do anything to just get rid of her. One day Kaye did something really horrible to May. Starting from that day May become unpopular, everyone hates her. Everyday May would always get a death note to her locker, everyone would bully her, Whisper about her but May didn’t think or mind about that she would just always smile but this is what she gets “B*itch don’t smile.” Kaye success, everyone starting to lover her more and she gain more popularity. But one day a news spread out the school that Kaye became unpopular and All of her popularity goes to May. All the bad things that happen to May goes to Kaye. That the ending but who was it that spread the news? Was it someone? Or is it May?

Message : Good luck sa lahat. Ewan ko yung tama ba yung explanation or naiintindihan mob a yun Plot. Sorry nde ako marunong eh! Wag nyo na pansinin!

Ang gulo nang explanation ko sorry! Nde ako marunong eh

xx.

Good Luck! Hwaiting!

Judges, Rate their work 50-100% and give explanation and some opinions. 

Viewers, You can rate their work 1-10!

Vote if you think he/she Deserves!

-Byuntaees,

Usa