Prologue

"The only thing worse than a boy who hates you: a boy that loves you."

Vengeance prevailed my heart during the years. No one knows what I've been through, no one knows what is the secret about Jaqueline Johnsons, a woman who longed to be prosperous, but also longed for revenge. I'm not that kind of person before until one person came into my life and ruined it.

Jaqueline Johnsons, isn't that a big name in this industry? I'm not much of a show-off, but that's not my name. I'm Centy Mariel Raro, I didn't got a chance to keep that name through the years. That's the name my mother gave me, I had to hide. I'm sorry if I had to leave you, Centy, I'm sorry if I killed you. I had to....

Love? Love killed me everyday. I kept asking myself why am I holding on to something that ended up myself. I lost myself.... I lost what I achieved back then, but.... I managed to get up.... I managed to move on and pursue my life.... Oh... I'm Centy.... My name is Maria Lea Isola.

Fashion, where my world is, the place where I was born again... before that, it didn't go well.... Failures where a burden.... I'm Claudette Abne, and I'm going to teach you how acceptance work and build a better aspect of myself...

NOTE: This story will last until the adulthood of the girls...